Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006

The truth really piss people off

I am so fukking sick of racists saying "you attempt to divide our country" like they actually wanted to be united with us non-whites anyways and don't want to be amongst themselves...like they ain't divided already...
And I am sick of racists on Twitter claiming that the mention of the awareness of the existence of racism on a multitude of levels is akin to racism...
It's the most slimy deflection I've seen.
They just want to be racist as all hell to whoever they feel like, while claiming to not be racist, and to call people that call out their racism as racist themselves.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I am so fukking sick of racists saying "you attempt to divide our country" like they actually wanted to be united with us non-whites anyways and don't want to be amongst themselves...like they ain't divided already...
And I am sick of racists on Twitter claiming that the mention of the awareness of the existence of racism on a multitude of levels is akin to racism...
It's the most slimy deflection I've seen.
They just want to be racist as all hell to whoever they feel like, while claiming to not be racist, and to call people that call out their racism as racist themselves.

them cacs hate having the mirror held up in front of their faces. I bet if I ask that one woman how many black people she's had in her home for dinneror just to hang out I bet she'd damn near have a stroke trying to think of rebuttals.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
them cacs hate having the mirror held up in front of their faces. I bet if I ask that one woman how many black people she's had in her home for dinneror just to hang out I bet she'd damn near have a stroke trying to think of rebuttals.
It’s hard to hide your hands when you can clearly see your face and your hands clutching a rock.

While people are just ...