Does she win?

• Total voters

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad

Something odd:
Despite being well-known in their respective districts, the candidates will need to do a lot of work to boost their prominence, the poll showed. Each of the four hopefuls was viewed favorably by voters, but huge swaths didn’t know enough to have an opinion of them. That was especially true for Khanna and Lee, who both drew blanks from more than 6 in 10 voters.

I assumed Lee would be more well-known in CA.

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
Shes the GOAT. If she runs for president she get my vote automatically. Been following her stuff for a while now and she's authentic.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
200.gif

Love it when she puts people on blast with her ELI5 approach.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Remember when liberals went :picard: because Katie Porter had the audacity to announce before Feinstein officially retired, and then Adam Schiff did the same thing a few weeks later and nobody complained?
His excuse was he spoke to her first. :mjgrin:

But Katie Porter has the big public presence. Schiff is boring af. The MSM is trying to give him TV time to make up ground but hes wasting his chances

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Remember when liberals went :picard: because Katie Porter had the audacity to announce before Feinstein officially retired, and then Adam Schiff did the same thing a few weeks later and nobody complained?
No need for whataboutism here. She has first movers advantage because of it and if he did it first folks on the left would accuse them of colluding. It is what it is.

His excuse was he spoke to her first. :mjgrin:

But Katie Porter has the bog public presence. Schiff is boring af. The MSM is trying to give him TV time to make up ground but hes wasting his chances
They’re both very good politicians. Let’s not dilute the discourse surrounding what should be a very important debate race.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
I don't know why folks think Katie Porter is progressive. She's more in line with Schiff and actually right of Gregory Meeks based on voting records.

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
I don't know why folks think Katie Porter is progressive. She's more in line with Schiff and actually right of Gregory Meeks based on voting records.

Honestly like that she talks her shyt and can back it up. Helps that she comes off authentic.