Katt Williams On Code and Said That Black People Need Reparations in America

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Salute Katt for saying what should be obvious to folks.

As I’ve said here before, there will be a second civil war before reparations will be issued. These CACs are literally throwing $ at counties tens of thousands of miles away — and could care less about settling a debt that they get temporary amnesia about.

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
Do you think white people are willing to jeopardize losing their elected position to vote in support of reparations?

In the United States Congress, you need 218 House of Representatives and 60 Senators to vote in favor of reparations, then have the President sign into law.

That's never going to happen. It's just being realistic. People can scream and be emotional, but at some point reality has to kick in.
You’re truly living up to your username.

Last edited:

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Those cacs got quiet

Reminds me of this Philly Subreddit that's "supposed" to be hood and etc. One time there was like some type of live meeting with politicians discussing reperations....bowyyyyy I tell ya. Half the subreddit went from North Philly to Bucks County in an instant :mjpls:

If you want to see digital blackface washed off....mention the following:

• Reparations
  • Gentrification
  • Taxes
  • Political topics
I bullshyt you not, you will experience Dr Jerkyl Mr Hyde type of shyt :huhldup:

Ty Daniels

All Star
Daps
Reminds me of this Philly Subreddit that's "supposed" to be hood and etc. One time there was like some type of live meeting with politicians discussing reperations....bowyyyyy I tell ya. Half the subreddit went from North Philly to Bucks County in an instant :mjpls:

If you want to see digital blackface washed off....mention the following:

• Reparations
  • Gentrification
  • Taxes
  • Political topics
I bullshyt you not, you will experience Dr Jerkyl Mr Hyde type of shyt :huhldup:

Also I'd add: Ancient Black History to the list.
Any mention of Black Folks being active in Ancient History, or were anywhere outside of "Subsaharan" Africa, and the MASKS come off.

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Do you think white people are willing to jeopardize losing their elected position to vote in support of reparations?

In the United States Congress, you need 218 House of Representatives and 60 Senators to vote in favor of reparations, then have the President sign into law.

That's never going to happen. It's just being realistic. People can scream and be emotional, but at some point reality has to kick in.
Post to name correlation :mjlol: FOH

Traveler

All Star
Daps
A lot of these so called "men" are bytch-made. The women seem to have more gumption and fight than these cowardly punks always talking about "it'll never happen". That's why I ignore them. No man worth his salt in history talks about what can't be done, he finds a way for it to get done.

Real quiet. :mjpls:
ok let's take california numbers. California said 800 Billion, and there are not a lot of black people in Cali. So you are looking at Multi-trillions of reparation money. No polititian is going to vote for that. Where are you going to get the money from. Economically, it will kill the US economy. Plus you think covid scams where bad....the level of scamming would be epic. :whew: Financial reparations will never happen. You think hispanics are gonna go for it? Asians? White people? Arabs? Its good to talk about, but no one is actually willing to pay for it.

Now if you were talking about free or reduced college, low/no income tax, etc. Things like that might be doable. But any kind of payout, wont' actually happen.

Daps
Salute Katt for saying what should be obvious to folks.

As I’ve said here before, there will be a second civil war before reparations will be issued. These CACs are literally throwing $ at counties tens of thousands of miles away — and could care less about settling a debt that they get temporary amnesia about.

second civil war? bring it. the check will be cut.

:umad:

InGodWeTrust

Tall & Handsome in ATL
Daps
All for reparations but what if we get it and these demons increase the cost on everything?

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
And THIS, is why I say ALL OF THEM ARE RACIST!

Even the "Nice Ones", don't want Black Folks having Shyt.
The goal is to keep us at the bottom of the "Racial Totem Pole", Economics plays a part in that.
This is why you don’t tell white ppl anything good you have going on. They don’t want to see us doing well or even have the thought that we are doing better than them. They want us in our “place”, which they believe is it at bottom. F THAT.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
All for reparations but what if we get it and these demons increase the cost on everything?
That’s exactly what they will do. You should expect it. And we’ll cross that bridge when we get to it.

There is always a catch with these people, and everyone should realize that by now. The system is never going to be fair to US because it isn’t our system. We should still fight for what’s right, but understand that this is a perpetual battle.

Look at the BS we dealt with after slavery was abolished, and you think they’re going to play fair after reparations? Lol

If less of us wanted acceptance and love from them it would be easier.