Kawhi Leonard's Final Numbers From the First Round

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I thought his biggest upgrade was adding his post game, but really it's his handles.

His kryptonite in past years was that he couldn't get much separation off the dribble, which killed him come playoffs because he doesn't get much lift on his jumpshot and the Spurs offense couldn't give him all those wide open spot-up looks like in the regular season. That's really where a lot of the "system player" shade came from.

But now he's handling the rock pretty effortless maneuvering through traffic, keeping his dribble, and creating a lot of space with the step back cross over. He still gets a little ahead of himself and does some awkward travels but all in all he's leveled up once again with his bball IQ.

His handles and playmaking were my two question marks in terms of Kawhi but offensively he's leaps and bound beyond anything we could've expected. I hope he continues to add to his offensive repertoire. It'd be nice to see a player that does more than jack 3's all game.

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
:yeshrug:

System player that puts up great numbers.....spurs 7-1 without him

Spurs won 61 games this year

When he leaves the game the spurs were still on pace to win 57 games as far as the offensive and defense rating goes :yeshrug:

I'm with KD on this one....put him on the Cavs and I don't think make the post season. Him being all quite and never talking isn't going to make anybody play defense :yeshrug:

Kevin-Durant-Tweets-2.jpg

I think lots of the players in the league believe this :yeshrug: thats why when players leave the spurs all their numbers drop

shyts like the Patriots in the NBA. I'm going to take the people opinions that actually play in the NBA rather than coli posters :manny:

Kd said years ago and doesnt think that now

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Kawhi is living proof that hard work means you are not necessarily a finished product at 21-22 years of age. This man has added a different layer to his game every season and is still getting better. Guys like Stanley Johnson Justice Winslow MKG would be smart to seek out Kawhi and try to find out his secret.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how pop get TWO autistic athlete savants on his squad
like duncan was enough but as soon as he retires an even more autistic robot comes along ready to take over wtf

kwahi prob doesn't sleep he just goes home and stands in his crib with his eyes open until it's time for practice

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:what:

anybody that watches the spurs knows his ball handling is suspect af.....anytime he takes more than 4-5 dribbles its a turnover waiting to happen :yeshrug:

y'all don't watch the spurs like that anyway....y'all just watch em in the post season
how pop get TWO autistic athlete savants on his squad
like duncan was enough but as soon as he retires an even more autistic robot comes along ready to take over wtf

kwahi prob doesn't sleep he just goes home and stands in his crib with his eyes open until it's time for practice
Why do dumbfukks like yourself bring autism into sports?
fukk your city. :pacspit:
:dead: at calling someone a servant. Look at kd.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't take long for that system player :trash: to get posted. If the Spurs have a system that allows players to improve all of their baseline skills(dribbling,footwork,passing,shooting,BBIQ) from suspect/nonexistent to an almost elite level it's a wonder how they haven't won every single championship the last 20 years.