"Kay Kay" : How Can Everybody Sit Here and Pretend it Aint the Best Song Chief Keef Ever Made?

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue

I mean, the audacity of hope that some of y'all have to sit there and pretend this man didn't produce a lyrical and symphonic masterpiece with Kay Kay.

Yall really gonna act like that? You just gonna glide over this man's work of art for his radio hits and drill lyrics. Dead ass! That's how yall living?

That shyte aint right...Aint right at all. Ya'll gotta do better. This why Trump president right now, cause y'all don't appreciate anything great as a society.

I'm so mad, I'm not even gonna put a smiley up in here---just lyrics for ya'll ignorant, ungrateful b*stards.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Finally Rich is classic......:wow:

:banderas: SOSA
It is.

People bump the same 3 songs which are great and all but, it's wild disrespectful how so called music lovers will pretend this man did not hit all bases with Kay Kay.

This a legit homerun breh. I say this as someone who dont even listen to chief keef like that. Heard he in California now, ain't checking for new music like that, but Jesus! Stop playing with this man ya'll! Like he didnt make a straight hands-across-America love ballad with this shyte here.:banderas:

The fact there's still people who haven't heard this is wild disrespectful and ignorant.