KD on Kyrie's Switch to the Celtics: "I can really appreciate what he did...I feel him on that."

Is KD Right? Was Kyrie Right to Leave the Cavs?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
“He did what he was supposed to do in Cleveland,” Durant told Bill Simmons as a guest his podcast. “It’s on to the next chapter.”

“I can really appreciate what he did. He stood up for himself, he showed a lot of courage, man, because it’s hard to take that type of criticism. When you just want to play ball. I feel him on that.”

Kevin Durant Reacts To Kyrie Irving's Trade Request And Deal With Celtics

Thoughts?

observing.gif

Daps
"He did what he was supposed to do in Cleveland"

You didn't do what you were supposed to do in Oklahoma though :ufdup:

So being the best in the entire history of a franchise that shouldn't even exist and leading them to constant deep playoff berths including a finals appearance, while donating millions to victims of natural disasters and other communities in need isn't what he was supposed to do? :ohhh::hhh:

KD shoulda left those dumbasses in the dust the second they chose to keep Kendrick fukking Perkins over paying James Harden a few more million. That racist ass city and dumbass FO can get fukked; they got gifted not one, not two, but THREE future HoF, MVP level players back-to-back-to-back immediately after they stole their franchise from Seattle and they still ain't shyt :camby:

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Kyrie actually did the opposite of the servant

Took a more challenging role than what kd did
Kd ran to a team that had 3 all stars

Fred

I think what he trying to say is Kyrie took his own path instead of following what others wanted for him.
nikkas felt Kyrie should of stayed in CLE and "appreciated" what Lebron was doing for him, as if lebron would have won in 2016 without Kyrie, but anyway. Kyrie took his own path which had a lot of people dumbfounded and ready to turn on him

Same with KD, he took his own path, even if it was a 73-9 team, he made the decision he wanted, not what everybody else wanted

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So being the best in the entire history of a franchise that shouldn't even exist and leading them to constant deep playoff berths including a finals appearance, while donating millions to victims of natural disasters and other communities in need isn't what he was supposed to do? :ohhh::hhh:

KD shoulda left those dumbasses in the dust the second they chose to keep Kendrick fukking Perkins over paying James Harden a few more million. That racist ass city and dumbass FO can get fukked; they got gifted not one, not two, but THREE future HoF, MVP level players back-to-back-to-back immediately after they stole their franchise from Seattle and they still ain't shyt :camby:

I was just fukkin around breh tis all good