KDurant & Draymond discuss their infamous argument: “In my opinion, they (Myers/Kerr) fukked it up”

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
They had that blow up in part because Draymond didn’t like how KD was signing these 1 yr deals and not signing long term. KD can do whatever he wants but I understand Draymond’s point of view too. You said you wanna be here and this is “basketball heaven” so why you signing these 1 yr extensions so the media can keep asking annoying questions?

KD is an Instagram thot who needs constant attention

Last edited:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
They had that blow up in part because Draymond didn’t like how KD was signing these 1 yr deals and not signing long term. KD can do whatever he wants but I understand Draymond point of view too. You said you wanna be here and this is “basketball heaven” so why you signing these 1 yr extensions so the media can keep asking annoying questions?

KD is an Instagram thot who needs constant attention
Cause KD was wanting to make it to the 10 year mark which would make him elgible for a much fatter contract. Why wouldn't Draymond have that talk man to man instead of throwing a tantrum like a giant man baby. Instead he waits until the heat of the game to call KD out strictly to deflect from him trying to be hero. And even in this clip he admits his ego got in the way and he refused to apologize to straighten things out.

Draymond could've easily came in and apologized and then told him that he was wrong calling him out his name and saying all the shyt he said and then transitioned to having the conversation about the contract situation.

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
And why does KD continue to talk about GS :what:

He plays for the Nets now why does this nikka keep talking about Golden State?

He will never be happy.. I think this guy is demented

:patrice:I’m not sure…maybe because he’s being interviewed by a Golden State player??

…if some of y’all’s brains were in birds, they’d fly backwards. SMH.