Keep it 100: Are you a happy gamer?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I am, I truly am. Halo is better than ever, so is Gears. Ditto with Forza, F.Horizon is a bonus, Rare is creating, most powerful system. I could go on but nikkaz would get angry. I've enjoyed the fukk outta this gen so far and I'm sure it's only getting better.

But not everyone feels the same. Usually posters sound like this...
We fundamentally disagree on the meaning of fun then as I don't feel like all of those things lead to fun at all. Fun is a feeling of enjoyment, and I don't get that from gaming most of the time.
Now is it a coincidence he's a Sony gamer?

Ive seen this behavior from too many Sony gamers this gen. From killa Ken forcing himself to play Killzone, to Lardass hyping up Driveclub (he's always playing Forza Horizon these days btw) now I can keep exposing the truth but I'd rather this be a discussion instead of a hostile takeover so discuss. How are you feeling currently as a gamer, happy?

IgnorantDwayneWayne

NC Pleighboy
Daps
I'm happy as fukk this gen.
I'm not a broke nikka so I buy most games that drop that aren't boring racing/sports games.

I'm playing
Evil within2
Ass creed origins
Bloodborne again( best game this gen)
Uncharted lost legacy
Overwatch ( tryna get my rank back up to 2500)

This is the best gen if you have a PlayStation and got bread to actually buy games n not just bytch/troll online

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I'm happy as fukk this gen.
I'm not a broke nikka so I buy most games that drop that aren't boring racing/sports games.

I'm playing
Evil within2
Ass creed origins
Bloodborne again( best game this gen)
Uncharted lost legacy
Overwatch ( tryna get my rank back up to 2500)

This is the best gen if you have a PlayStation and got bread to actually buy games n not just bytch/troll online
You mentioned not being broke, so what Xbox games have you played this gen?

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
Im happy with the variety and somewhat diversity that these games are displaying now.

But on a personal note I haven't enjoyed a game since Skyrim on the ps3. . I think that ruined it for me in a bad way.

IgnorantDwayneWayne

NC Pleighboy
Daps
You mentioned not being broke, so what Xbox games have you played this gen?
I don't play Xbox games. They have nothing that interest me. I have a rule a console must have 3 exclusives I want for me to buy it.
Switch has Mario/Zelda it only needs one more am Ima buy it.
Xbox had sunset overdrive n that's it for me. I beat halo 1-4 n gears 1-3+ judgement I'm done with them.

My inlaws even offered me they old Xbox 1 for free last xmas n I said nah give it to my lil bro:hhh:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I don't play Xbox games. They have nothing that interest me. I have a rule a console must have 3 exclusives I want for me to buy it.
Switch has Mario/Zelda it only needs one more am Ima buy it.
Xbox had sunset overdrive n that's it for me. I beat halo 1-4 n gears 1-3+ judgement I'm done with them.

My inlaws even offered me they old Xbox 1 for free last xmas n I said nah give it to my lil bro:hhh:
nikka, the Xbox been out for over 4yrs, you broke as fukk acting like there isn't nothing to play :laff: you the one who brought up bread, but your reasoning is broke like a mug-man

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I like this gen, but I feel a quite of people who really don't enjoy gaming for what it is. I've seen some reviews and comments on games from people who sound hella jaded and/or tired of games, moreso now than a few years ago. (but that also could be the increase in platforms for discussions)