Keep talkin bout Convertibles, & your ice, I'ma smack you yap you and murder you....

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
:ufdup:

Keep talkin' bout your dawgs is this, and you leavin' out the part that your dawgs is bytch :pacspit:

Lets get straight to the point, aint a nikka better than me, I'm aggravated and I'm fed to the T:birdman:

If I gotta do joints, and I'm sittin' for five, when you reminisce about me, say the nikka was live:myman:
I got twelve arm robberies pendin', a dope charge, a gun charge, hard to see holiday bendin':manny:

Wit a brand new case, twenty nikkas the ride, a spot OT and some brand new base:smugfavre:

Why say names? You could get who ever you know, I got the gun cocked, ready to blow:demonic:

Don't compare his rhymes to mines, mines is real, and his is just words and lines:duck:

Last edited:

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
:ufdup:

Keep talkin' bout your dawgs is this, and you leavin' out the part that your dawgs is bytch :pacspit:

Lets get straight to the point, aint a nikka better than me, I'm aggravated and I'm fed to the T:birdman:

If I gotta do joints, and I'm sittin' for five, when you reminisce about me, say the nikka was live:myman:
I got twelve arm robberies pendin', a dope charge, a gun charge, hard to see holiday bendin':manny:

Wit a brand new case, twenty nikkas the ride, a spot OT and some brand new base:smugfavre:

Why say names? You could get who ever you know, I got the gun cocked, ready to blow:demonic:

Don't compare his rhymes to mines, mines is real, and his is just words and lines:duck:

:whew::whew::whew::whew::whew:

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Facts. Everybody spazzed.

I don't have the clueless version, I don't even think one exists

yeah I had to ask. there are so many clue songs I wish I had a version without him on them. like off the backstage album, I clueless "people's court" by jay-z and clueless "in tha club" by beanie sigel.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I felt him on that playin' NBA 2k" line lol

man that song dropped in 2000. I was still playing NBA live with tim duncan and MJ on the cover. I didn't have a dreamcast, so I didn't play 2k til 2k7.

n64_nba_live_2000_p_qi4110.jpg