Votes: 16 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Lupe got the better catalogue, he a better mc and lyricist. I think he definitely win.

But kendricks fanbase is to enormous for lupe to compete with.

But we have got to stop this “who has bigger hits”. Bigger doesn’t mean better, we all know kendrick looks up to lupe.

Lupe would be in Kendricks shoes today, if lupe didnt hate Jew’s and had a machine behind him like kendrick does

Last edited:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Im a fan of Lupe but Hell no:stopitslime:

i find him to be the better rap artist and def better rapper skill wise, but kendrick has way more hits and everything than him.

OP, you should know this Lupe is losing. NVM this wouldnt happen, as it wouldn't make sense as a matchup

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Im a fan of Lupe but Hell no

i find him to be the better rao artist and def better rapper skill wise, but kendrick has way more hits and everything than him.

OP, you should know this Lupe is losing.
Kendrick is definitely the favorite to win, but I don't really even care about who wins so much as just enjoying seeing how they compete with each other:ehh:

Plus, lupe could use the spotlight for once

Win or lose, he still gets his music exposed to a new audience that doesn't know his music like that

Would be a great way to build hype for his next album, I'd think

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Kendrick is definitely the favorite to win, but I don't really even care about who wins so much as just enjoying seeing how they compete with each other:ehh:

Plus, lupe could use the spotlight for once

Win or lose, he still gets his music exposed to a new audience that doesn't know his music like that

Would be a great way to build hype for his next album, I'd think
so you want LU to take a L infront of hundreds of thousands just to get a temporary bump in his streams:heh:

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
The way Versuz is set up now Lupe would have a chance because he’s a GREAT live performer.

Kendrick is an excellent live performer too don’t get me wrong but Lupe has a great show he puts on. It wouldn’t be a wash

I've seen Kenny twice, once in a small venue and once in a stadium. He shut shyt down both times and had the crowd in his hands. The only live show I've seen that compared was Kanye after Dark Fantasy dropped or Eminem after Recovery. Big shout out to Meth as well, his energy is insane.