Kendrick Lamar - Meet The Grahams (Drake Diss)

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
My favorite thing about this battle is how quality all the tracks are and how people's favorite track seems to be split between all the different tracks. This is mine. That last verse is one of the harshest breakdowns of another rapper I've ever seen.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Don’t like AK pushing the narrative that they both lied when only Drake had the proven lies :yeshrug:
And the only real lie seems to be the daughter. Even if Drake ain't technically a pedo he's at least has enough breadcrumbs to make that angle somewhat believable. But outside the lies the Drake supporters never seem to address all the other ways Kendrick broke Drake down. Most thinking Kendrick won think the daughter angle is by far the weakest.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
And the only real lie seems to be the daughter. Even if Drake ain't technically a pedo he's at least has enough breadcrumbs to make that angle somewhat believable. But outside the lies the Drake supporters never seem to address all the other ways Kendrick broke Drake down. Most thinking Kendrick won think the daughter angle is by far the weakest.
We have no proof that daughter isn’t real other than the only guy who’s proven to lie:yeshrug: I agree though, that shyt is an afterthought in this song. The last verse is the one.

Daps
The daughter is more than likely real. Drake denying it doesn't mean much because Drake has no credibility. Based in his history it's extremely believable he has a daughter.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
83746012347125ca1d435746e672136b21ab565e.gifv