Dixon Cider

Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
Right now on this billboard bullshyt
doing a song with taylor swift.....and jay was seen leaving Taylor swifts Tribecca apt.... so it's pretty obvious whats going on here.....do you think kendrick gonna win an award?

side note* taylor looking good in that dress doe

HearNoEvil

World's Nerdiest DJ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SEA / ATX
Tired of dumbasses calling the dude who released probably the most pro black album of 2015 a c00n.

Misguided? Possibly. But it's obvious Kendrick cares about the black community and has done more for it than anyone of you keyboard warrior fakkits.

EDIT: And what are you doing talking about c00ning anyway OP? You're Puerto Rican or some shyt. The ridiculous shyt I see on The Coli man. :pachaha:

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
How is working with arguably the biggest pop star in the world c00ning? The entire remix was basically Kendrick ft. Taylor, not the other way around.. and you can tell the beat was reworked for him to spit over. The content was solid as well, and the visuals were crazy.

Some of y'all keep using the word 'c00ning'... I don't think you know what it means.

Dixon Cider

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
Tired of dumbasses calling the dude who released probably the most pro black album of 2015 a c00n.

Misguided? Possibly. But it's obvious Kendrick cares about the black community and has done more for it than anyone of you keyboard warrior fakkits.

EDIT: And what are you doing talking about c00ning anyway OP? You're Puerto Rican or some shyt. The ridiculous shyt I see on The Coli man. :pachaha:
I'm a god here

Dixon Cider

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
How is working with arguably the biggest pop star in the world c00ning? The entire remix was basically Kendrick ft. Taylor, not the other way around.. and you can tell the beat was reworked for him to spit over. The content was solid as well, and the visuals were crazy.

Some of y'all keep using the word 'c00ning'... I don't think you know what it means.
respect me

Daps
5abkxRy.png

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
Naw cuhz, collabing with taylor does not qualify as c00ning :stopitslime:

They love to say 'c00n' this and 'c00n' that, but ask them when was the last time they actually did something for their communities, instead of bashing celebrities on the Internet? :mjpls:

Shouldn't be pointing at people if your own fingers are dirty. :sas2:

Dixon Cider

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
You know, I wish some of ya'll had what you said on here printed up and read back to you by your mother. And if you weren't embarrassed after she was done, then that means your mama ain't shyt - which would explain a lot.
my mom doesn't even know what a c00n is, probably thinks its slang for a rac00n which is actually what it is