"Kendrick's next album won't feature anyone he named" - Drake [Update: More Comments]

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Papoose wasnt named and wasnt being referenced. He isnt a factor in hiphop at the moment and really based on sales, has no fans to steal.
Why did kdot bring a nonfactor out at summer jam ...friend :heh: so answer this question was it a challenge to the people he named? He said on Chelsea he competes through hiphop so only the people he named can compete ?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Why did kdot bring a nonfactor out at summer jam ...friend :heh: so answer this question was it a challenge to the people he named? He said on Chelsea he competes through hiphop so only the people he named can compete ?
If you write a diss track to Kendrick should he respond friend. Lets use some common sense here.

MINT

All Star
Daps
Drake lost,
again and again

kdot invited nikkas to step their game up with better albums, and his peers are still releasing decent albusm at best (drake included).

50 is right, rappers like drake are popular but untalented as hip hop artists

MINT

All Star
Daps
Can someone tell Drake to step his game up ? dude is the new Vanilla Ice

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
:dahell:

Yeah, which is why sales surged for "Poetic Justice" (the film) when the song was officially released as a single.

You nikkas are in pure denial. :laff: It's pathetic. Might as well whip out the cane, grow some gray hair, and start tellin' random kids on the street about how things used to be. :to:

#Drizzy :wow:

Are you implementing that anybody that doesn't like Drake's Music is old head status?

Last edited:

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
I had no problems with Drake personally. He has his lane and I respect him for it. He's good at what he does and thats make catchy club bangers and harmonizing hooks. I can't rock with a whole album of his but I can rock with songs here and there

Its the way his stanbase and media pump him up as if he's this new found King in line with the legendary spitters is what makes me :stopitslime:.XXL just ran a spread saying Drake has the Throne and he even said himself that he's a aggressor competitor. Having saying that, If he's this King like yall built him up to be, Why not crush this nikka K.Dot on wax? No tweets, No interviews, Get in the booth and prove why you're the king of this rap shyt. Its clearly not beef because if thats the case then why did Pusha T jump on the track with him with no problems?

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I had no problems with Drake personally. He has his lane and I respect him for it. He's good at what he does and thats make catchy club bangers and harmonizing hooks. I can't rock with a whole album of his but I can rock with songs here and there

Its the way his stanbase and media pump him up as if he's this new found King in line with the legendary spitters is what makes me :stopitslime:.XXL just ran a spread saying Drake has the Throne and he even said himself that he's a aggressor competitor. Having saying that, If he's this King like yall built him up to be, Why not crush this nikka K.Dot on wax? No tweets, No interviews, Get in the booth and prove why you're the king of this rap shyt. Its clearly not beef because if thats the case then why did Pusha T jump on the track with him with no problems?
Why not Kdot crush the MCS that dropped personal disses towards him instead of a mere "Gotta try harder" :mjpls:

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
so i see drake's a mind reader.
stupid fool speaking for everyone.
how he know the others won't work with the young king?? and to all those saying nwts metacritic rating is 85%, last i checked it dropped to 80%!!!!!
can't you drake stans be happy that he is winning in the sales department?
or are you guys admitting that without the critical acclaim drake's supposed king status can be disputed!!!! waiting for replies. explain!!!!!:popcorn:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
nikka gon feel extra stupid when K.Dot feature one of the nikkas he called out on his next album. How stupid can this nikka be? Kendrick wasnt dissing anyone, he simply asked u nikkas to step ya bars up. SMH, I can't stand this hoe ass nikka...getting emotional like a female n shyt...smh