Kenny Vaccaro Caught Cheating On Babymomma With Singer Lucia Cole

Lolo Row

Rookie
Daps
As previously reported, former Saints First Round Pick Kenny Vaccaro and hit songwriter/singer Lucia Cole had become very serious, with Cole even penning a heartfelt ballad titled "Heart" for the NFL baller. Yet, sources reveal to us that Cole is furious with Vaccaro, after it was revealed that he was still messing with his two children's mother, she even cancelled their planned appearance at the Billboard Music Awards. Lucia even penned her feelings about the situation in this leaked track from Deluxe Edition of her Innocence EP, coming out May 22.

2jafcyo.jpg

Kenny's Baby Mother:
8vyvrn.jpg

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
God that music is awful. You just quote whatever she said. Putting my ears in demonic territory :scust:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Women are gonna learn that athletes and musicians are the male version of strippers

And that's another thing that happens when a 'baby-daddy' is hanging around

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Women are gonna learn that athletes and musicians are the male version of strippers

And that's another thing that happens when a 'baby-daddy' is hanging around
no they're not. For almost all of these women fukking with rappers or athletes for them it's an instant meal ticket to living a life thy always wanted. They "learn" when they are washed up and deiced to settle for a sucker who does not know about their past or accept them. 90% of these women know what they're getting into fukking with these rappers or athletes. As long as these rappers and athletes provide the lifestyle these women want they will keep on dating them. just look at kurrache, Chris brown literary made her a star. I read on here before he met her she was working in fukking retail now she is on fukking tv shows and shyt :russ: