Kenya man makes leather clothes out of fish skin...#blackexcellence :wow:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there's a chance a european entity will swoop in, act friendly to these africans, get them to spill the beans on how they do sh1t, steal the ideas and make more money off it then that person who invented it.

yall gotta keep that in mind when sharing ideas in public. i hope that doesnt happen to this african dude.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
there's a chance a european entity will swoop in, act friendly to these africans, get them to spill the beans on how they do sh1t, steal the ideas and make more money off it then that person who invented it.

yall gotta keep that in mind when sharing ideas in public. i hope that doesnt happen to this african dude.
Funny you say that because the boot silhouette he used is a traditional design from Namibia that Clark shoes stole from Africa and popularized worldwide as the dessert boot.

We called it the safari boot.

broller

Veteran
Daps

Hopefully a black designer from abroad collaborates with him