Keri Hilson & Beyoncé squashed their beef and may collab in future

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What beef? All I remember is Keri saying people threw beyonce cd’s at her on the street or some shyt :mjlol:

This.

There was never a real beef. Keri had lyrics in regard to "to the left" which of course was a phrase from Beyonce's "Irreplaceable" and people concluded that she was sending shots at Beyonce. Keri never denied or refuted the claims, so the Beyhive went in full fledged attack mode on her Twitter. She's been beefing with the Beyhive for over a decade, not Beyonce.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And to be fair, Keri Hilson has not released any new music in over decade. Her last album dropped in 2010. Since then, she's had a few songs that leaked. She talked about releasing a new album called L.I.A.R (Love Is A Religion), but it never came out.

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
This.

There was never a real beef. Keri had lyrics in regard to "to the left" which of course was a phrase from Beyonce's "Irreplaceable" and people concluded that she was sending shots at Beyonce. Keri never denied or refuted the claims, so the Beyhive went in full fledged attack mode on her Twitter. She's been beefing with the Beyhive for over a decade, not Beyonce.
Yes she did. On the radio in Atlanta with Ryan Cameron. And you could tell from his voice that he had the :shaq2: face the whole time. She’s taken a couple shots at Bey. There was the red carpet interview where the interviewer asked her to hold up a magazine that had Bey on the cover. She looked at it and was like “nah I can’t do that” A dispute over some writing credits or something. But it’s good they squashed it.

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
Yes she did. On the radio in Atlanta with Ryan Cameron. And you could tell from his voice that he had the :shaq2: face the whole time. She’s taken a couple shots at Bey. There was the red carpet interview where the interviewer asked her to hold up a magazine that had Bey on the cover. She looked at it and was like “nah I can’t do that” A dispute over some writing credits or something. But it’s good they squashed it.
Are you a man?

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

She didn't take shots at Beyonce. They were perceived shots that were taken personally by the Beyhive and Keri never addressed the claims.

There was never a dispute over writing credits.