Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Keri Hilson revealed that she has squashed her beef with Beyoncé.

Keri Hilson says she and Beyoncé have squashed their long-standing beef that dated back to 2009 when she dissed the beloved singer in her track "Turnin’ Me On.” Hilson discussed her relationship with Beyoncé

8ab6cf7e8c17437e9209c7db9c06a760.jpg

"Beyonce and and her HBIC Munchie"

in a new interview with radio host Persia Nicole.

“She actually has introduced herself. It was a gracious moment,” Keri revealed of when they first met in person. “I appreciated it. I feel like she understood what happened, what had transpired and there was a bit of healing in that moment when we met. I take her as a very intuitive kind of soul, as am I.”

GettyImages-158450754.jpg

Christopher Polk / Getty Images

Hilson added that she would be interested in collaborating with Beyoncé in the future, despite their history: “Yeah, it would be a very fun experience to do that if she were open. I do feel like she understood what that was all about. She’s amazing. I’ve always felt that way. That’s the truth of the matter, but no one will believe that.”

“We can understand and nod and have a mutual respect [now],” Keri continued. “I think at the very minimum there can be that. That’s always possible and that’s where I’m at. I made a decision that was not authentic to who I truly am and of course I regret it. Of course.”

In "Turnin’ Me On," Hilson sings, “Your vision cloudy if you think that you da best, You can dance, she can sing, but need to move it to the left… She need to go have some babies, she need to sit down, she fake, them other chicks ain’t even worth talkin’ bout.”

tenor.gif

Daps
Reppin
St louis
*phone rings*

keri: hello may i speak to beyonce?:patrice:
secretary: one second please.:usure:
keri: (whisper) told ya'll this number was real:stopitslime:
secretary: i'd like to know who gave you the number to this line.:usure:
keri: can you tell her that its keri.......keri hilson:patrice:
secretary: one second please.:usure:
keri: she's gonna get fired.:stopitslime:

secretary: could you tell me what this is pertaining to:usure:
keri: it's about a olive brance.:obama:
secretary: Mrs. Carter she says it's about a olive branch.:usure:
Beyonce: blue why do you still have that toy cookie monster phone?:mjlol:
secretary blue ivy: i love cookie monster.:lolbron:
keri: hello.....hello.:patrice:
Beyonce: blue tell that bytch we dont eat olives.:mjlol:
keri::dwillhuh:
Beyonce: aint even no batteries in that damn phone blue:mjlol:
keri: hello......blue ivy!!!:patrice:
secretary blue ivy: *whispers* bytch my mama said we dont eat olives.:lolbron:
Beyonce: blue please throw that toy phone away.:snoop:
secretary blue ivy: I rocks with cookie monster:lolbron:
keri: may i speak to beyonce.:mjcry:

UKVu0t8.gif

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
In "Turnin’ Me On," Hilson sings, “Your vision cloudy if you think that you da best, You can dance, she can sing, but need to move it to the left… She need to go have some babies, she need to sit down, she fake, them other chicks ain’t even worth talkin’ bout.”

...ok i'm perplexed. i heard about the beef, but i thought it was one sided. i really thought keri was just in her feels because everybody had crowned the queen the queen, but i didn't know she sent subs at beyoncé too. i liked "turnin' me on", but i didn't catch the shots being fired in it. she must have told someone in an interview years back who it was aimed at, because that bar was vague as hell.

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
...ok i'm perplexed. i heard about the beef, but i thought it was one sided. i really thought keri was just in her feels because everybody had crowned the queen the queen, but i didn't know she sent subs at beyoncé too. i liked "turnin' me on", but i didn't catch the shots being fired in it. she must have told someone in an interview years back who it was aimed at, because that bar was vague as hell.
She a p*ssy