Kermit upgraded on yall

ms36.jpg
kermit went from PAP to a redbone

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
She been abusin that nikka for decades. Straight fukkin that nikka up on camera :damn:
It took me a very long time to get the joke about why Miss Piggy would use French phrases in order to impress other people -- and Kermit. Kermit did pretty well trying to remain dignified above her thirstiness and blind bigotry.

And to all y'all trying to bring Gonzo into this, I hope Camille pulls a Legend of Zelda on y'all's asses for not trusting the faith of the G-man.

Last edited:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier

That whole situation is kind of weird. When they first introduced her she looked like a more buxom Ms Piggy with almond eyes and red hair - and they had her going down on a freaking pen while giving the camera fukk me eyes! At a business meeting! She was a total slut, and it was nasty sexy.

Then they said they never intended that to be her real final design and debuted this other puppet with the same almond eyes but way skinnier including a much skinnier nose. People started asking if Kermit dumped Miss Piggy for a much younger broad or an Asian broad - or both.

And they didn't have the skinny nose pig performing fellatio on a pen.

I don't know what's going on.