Kevin Durant Told Friends And Family That He's Not Going to Washington

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah I dont buy this..

Theres no such thing as "loyalty" in pro sports..

Especially Durant who is a very socially conscious person..

At the same time he seems bi-polar or he gets quickly tired of being questioned.. and I could see him spazzing on the crazy media here.

Im sure hes considering a major market but surely not DC...Being here would be way too much for him
Weirdo fans talking bout they know more than his mother:dead:

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
obviously he's waiting to see if lakers keep their pick.
draft Simmons, flip Randle for another lottery, draft Buddy
then everything falls into place, Durant signs
Whiteside follows. sign another Big

Russell/Brazilian Nash
Buddy/Clarkson
Durant/Brown
Simmons/Nance
Whiteside/Ezili

what a time to be alive #LWO :blessed:

XLpTbbY.png

:mjcry:
Nah Trade the pick for Boogie and sign Durant:blessed: Randle off the bench in the Lamar Odom role. Move Clarkson for a shooter. Sign Mahinmi as a back up. We Byke

Russell/Nash
Shooter/Williams
Durant/Brown
Nance/Randle
Cousins/Mahinmi

:win:

Last edited:

KBadd

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
P.G.
I hope Ernie Grunfeld gets fired if he doesn't get Durant.

That'll be the ultimate blessed day in DC Sports

He shouldn't get fired for that. I gave up on Durant to the Wiz a long ass time ago. It just wasn't going to happen regardless of what the Wiz did.

But he should've been fired a while ago for just being a shytty general manager and while this is the most important offseason in recent franchise history, he's still the one pushing the buttons.

People are praising the Brooks signing when it just signals the same ol' bullshyt with this franchise.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
He shouldn't get fired for that. I gave up on Durant to the Wiz a long ass time ago. It just wasn't going to happen regardless of what the Wiz did.

But he should've been fired a while ago for just being a shytty general manager and while this is the most important offseason in recent franchise history, he's still the one pushing the buttons.

People are praising the Brooks signing when it just signals the same ol' bullshyt with this franchise.

I know but it seems like he isn't getting fired because he came up with the KD2DC idea in 2013 and Ted went along with it.

He should have been fired 5 years ago

gottah8me

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D(M)V
Think he goes to the warriors they can afford him. That team would be a beast at least on paper
Curry
Thompson
Durant
Green
Anybody but Bogut

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
I honestly think he will stay with the Thunder. He will definitely go to meetings to get that experience but end up back with OKC. He seems like a guy who wants to finish his career on one team and he has no issues with his teammates, he loves Westbrook. Only the media makes them seem like they hate each other. He will either do a 1 year deal..or just do a max with OKC

I believe that doing a 1 year deal now and then signing a max deal the following year allows him to maximize his salary.....I think he stays in OKC. At the very least for another year, but I think he'll work out a deal to stay there long term...