Kevin Hart’s Is Getting Married Without A Prenupt......

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Work hard. Make a name for yourself in America. Become someone. Then risk giving it all away to your soon-to-be ex-wife. Be blinded brehs.
aXJU8qX.jpg

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
That whole prenup shyt is a touchy topic..

...It just smells of a lack of trust if you want one. Kind of ending your marriage before it even begins..

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Doesn't he have children already?

Dude could have literally kept her as his girlfriend and never wife her :mindblown:

Also, he's been married twice already?! :dahell: :wtf:
I don't think you guys realize how these laws work especially in California. Lookup palimony. Once you and a significant other enter a cohabitating relationship, married or not married all bets are off. They've been together over 5 years or so now. Whether they got married or didn't she still could lay claim to his money. You can't just play house with a girl, change her lifestyle, make it so she doesn't have a career anymore and her daily duties revolve around taking care of you, your home, kids etc and expect not to break her off with something in the event your relationship dissolves. That's not how the law works. This is why you have to choose the woman wisely and lay in the bed you sleep.

You guys think prenups or not getting married are these ironclad safe measures to protect your money. They aren't. This is why you pick them wisely.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
You don't make a prenup to leave her with nothing. That's not going to work and will get throw out fast in court. The best way to structure a prenup is to agree to pay per year of marriage. And it can't be some ridiculously low number like $10,000 a year or something like that. Most high net worth do like $1 million a year up until the 10th year of marriage and the increment can alter from there. That shows the judge it was a mutually beneficial agreement and in good faith. If Johnny Depp did this he would have only lost $1 million in stead of $7 million.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I don't think you guys realize how these laws work especially in California. Lookup palimony. Once you and a significant other enter a cohabitating relationship, married or not married all bets are off. They've been together over 5 years or so now. Whether they got married or didn't she still could lay claim to his money. You can't just play house with a girl, change her lifestyle, make it so she doesn't have a career anymore and her daily duties revolve around taking care of you, your home, kids etc and expect not to break her off with something in the event your relationship dissolves. That's not how the law works. This is why you have to choose the woman wisely and lay in the bed you sleep.

You guys think prenups or not getting married are these ironclad safe measures to protect your money. They aren't. This is why you pick them wisely.
I know about all those things. Oh well, not my problem :yeshrug::manny:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I know about all those things. Oh well, not my problem :yeshrug::manny:
Just tryna inform. Anytime a thread like this comes up, there's a bunch of responses that sound a little ignorant and make prenups out to be these fool proof money protection documents.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Don't really know why people care so much. It's his life and his finances, doesn't effect any of us in the least bit. Only people outside the marriage that may justifiably care are the people that work for Kevin or just getting some money from him, and if he loses a bunch of money in a divorce it could affect them. Otherwise, who gives a fukk.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Just tryna inform. Anytime a thread like this comes up, there's a bunch of responses that sound a little ignorant and make prenups out to be these fool proof money protection documents.
Yeah, I didn't know they were living together and already behaving like they were married.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
I have no idea what this means.....it just seems like a good time to post it

G-M-B.......:yeshrug:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
:mjlol: she wouldn't be fukn with him if he was broke. He lost lol. The other woman at least he knew was with him when he didn't have shyt lol.
The ex left him though. He cheated:mjcry:. Which makes me think she was just with him for his money :comeon:. A nikka fukk up one time and you leave:stopitslime:, she never loved that nikka :martin: