Kevin Nash arrested in bloody fight with his son

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I mean if the kid is hitting his mom, Nash gotta check him.

But yo, Nash's kid out here punching his parents
Cody Hall is out stealing money from Daddy Scott
And Nick Hogan been driving wreckless creating lawsuits and causing divorce that has his dad in Santa outfits

These NWO kids are the ultimate heels
Next kid to get out of line : bischoff's

I-Hate-You

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
About to lose his legends deal. Kliq lost.

The Daytona Beach News-Journal reports that Kevin Nash’s WWE Legends contract has been suspended as a result of the arrest. Nash signed a five-year deal with the WWE Legends program in 2011, which encompasses promotional and TV appearances.

WWE released a statement on Nash’s arrest earlier today, saying: “Kevin Nash has not regularly performed for WWE since January 2004. He is currently under a non-wrestling ‘legends’ contract, which has been immediately suspended until this domestic dispute is resolved.”

Port Orange attorney Mark Politis, who was speaking on behalf of the Nash family, said he “didn’t think the incident will affect Kevin’s WWE career.”

Politis also stated on the incident: “It’s an unfortunate situation. They’re a good family. I’m hoping the State Attorney’s Office will receive my information and dismiss the charges. The kid was out of control, and the father was defending his wife. I’m pretty confident we will have a resolution in the next couple of months.”

Jules Washington

reppin' COLI all day erryday!
Daps
Reppin
Virginia Beach
10882262_10204757636768056_6740480714559352378_n.jpg