Kevin Nash WASHED In Less Than 2 Minutes

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Test was a good midcard heel at the time. Lol at him just straight beating up women, theyd never allow that today.

That run was the lowest point in Nash's career... and I didn't forget that he was in TNA. :damn:

The little feud with HHH actually got over though. Did a good number and the match wasnt bad.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
No one could wear black and green also. Umaga caught heat over his tights:mjlol:

She was good at selling :ehh:
WebbedElegantBufeo.gif

:wow:
That final booty jiggle :banderas:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Test was an underrated heel from late 90s to early 00s... way better than big Cass or Baron Corbin or any of today's tall wrestlers

I was a Test fan around that time. He was green as hell early, but became a pretty decent big man. Wasn't all that good of a talker, but I could say the same for a bunch of other dudes today :pachaha:even through a couple repackages, I never felt like he'd really move up after his feud with HHH. He could have done a lot more than he did. They had another chance to possibly elevate him during his feud with Taker in 2002, but instead of letting a dude get a solid win with a group that was getting hot, they had Taker completely negate all the Un-Americans' interference in that match and still beat Test :mjlol:

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was a Test fan around that time. He was green as hell early, but became a pretty decent big man. Wasn't all that good of a talker, but I could say the same for a bunch of other dudes today :pachaha:even through a couple repackages, I never felt like he'd really move up after his feud with HHH. He could have done a lot more than he did. They had another chance to possibly elevate him during his feud with Taker in 2002, but instead of letting a dude get a solid win with a group that was getting hot, they had Taker completely negate all the Un-Americans' interference in that match and still beat Test :mjlol:

He was a strong character during invasion . then He was winning on smackdown alot after the first draft then went to raw wit the unamerican stable. Went toe to toe wit lesnar at king of the ring.
Then Taker buried him..forced to cut his hair..calls fans testicles:mjlol:.....buried again wit steiner

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
They had another chance to possibly elevate him during his feud with Taker in 2002, but instead of letting a dude get a solid win with a group that was getting hot, they had Taker completely negate all the Un-Americans' interference in that match and still beat Test :mjlol:
Then Taker buried him..
Yet another TaKKKer victim. :smh:

Test's elbow drop was too nice :wow:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
He was a strong character during invasion . then He was winning on smackdown alot after the first draft then went to raw wit the unamerican stable. Went toe to toe wit lesnar at king of the ring.
Then Taker buried him..forced to cut his hair..calls fans testicles:mjlol:.....buried again wit steiner

He low-key carried Lesnar through that match too :sas1: heel vs heel and Test was somewhat the de-facto face