Kevin Nash x Sean Oliver "KLIQ THIS" Podcast🍷Bam Bam Bigelow almost got them smoked🍷

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
They need to get Kev one of those backdrops with the show logo or something.. looks like mans is just sitting in his kitchen
man i was thinkin the same thing. All plain and overlit. The background for my zoom meetings look better. And every now and then he posts parts of his crib and it looks sweet. He's got dope paintings up and ocean views. Throw up a surfboard or have a window in the background or something.

Kevin_Nash

2x WWE Hall of Famer
Daps
I wanna hear how he was in the studio when Ether was being recorded.

Funny you bring this up since I actually wrote the response track that Jay-Z was going to drop before he was forced at the last minute to record and release "Super Ugly".

Scott and I happened to be at an Underground MMA tournament in Irvington, New Jersey when somehow someone I knew told me Dame Dash wanted to talk. After going undefeated in the tournament and not sustaining a single injury, I talked with Dame, who heard about some of the ghostwriting I did for Lauryn Hill and Mack 10. He wanted me to write a track for Jay-Z to end Nas, so Scott and I wrote a track called "Hiroshima" which would have ended Nas' career. We sent it over to Dame and he said we'd hear the track before it got released publicly.

A couple days go by, and Dame calls me up and asks me what I think of the record. He plays the record, and the first thing I hear is the beat to "Just Doggin'" by Tha Dogg Pound (the one that came out in 2001, not 1996). After I got off the phone with Dame, I immediately called my good friend Suge Knight, and the first thing I said to him was "You're really playing both sides of the fence with this Nas/Jay-Z beef huh". Suge had no idea what I was talking about and I told him about the track Jay-Z was about to drop and he said he would talk with someone over at Def Jam.

A week later, Dame called me back and told me the track has to be shelved because of some "sampling issues". In a way, I'm glad the track didn't come out because the publicity from the song would have interfered with the negotiations I was having with WWF at the time.

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
Funny you bring this up since I actually wrote the response track that Jay-Z was going to drop before he was forced at the last minute to record and release "Super Ugly".

Scott and I happened to be at an Underground MMA tournament in Irvington, New Jersey when somehow someone I knew told me Dame Dash wanted to talk. After going undefeated in the tournament and not sustaining a single injury, I talked with Dame, who heard about some of the ghostwriting I did for Lauryn Hill and Mack 10. He wanted me to write a track for Jay-Z to end Nas, so Scott and I wrote a track called "Hiroshima" which would have ended Nas' career. We sent it over to Dame and he said we'd hear the track before it got released publicly.

A couple days go by, and Dame calls me up and asks me what I think of the record. He plays the record, and the first thing I hear is the beat to "Just Doggin'" by Tha Dogg Pound (the one that came out in 2001, not 1996). After I got off the phone with Dame, I immediately called my good friend Suge Knight, and the first thing I said to him was "You're really playing both sides of the fence with this Nas/Jay-Z beef huh". Suge had no idea what I was talking about and I told him about the track Jay-Z was about to drop and he said he would talk with someone over at Def Jam.

A week later, Dame called me back and told me the track has to be shelved because of some "sampling issues". In a way, I'm glad the track didn't come out because the publicity from the song would have interfered with the negotiations I was having with WWF at the time.
I also heard a strong rumor that you had given Ed Lover a big , manly diesel bro hug after he announced PAC’s death. Is this true ? What were emotions that night ?