Kevin Owens speaks in Canadiens Magazine

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Kevin Owens was recently interviewed by Canadiens Magazine to promote WWE's upcoming live event at the Bell Center from Montreal on September 18th.

During the interview, Owens was asked what his message would be for arguably the most dominant force in WWE today, Brock Lesnar.

"I would simply say that few people think I have a chance against him," Owens said. "I have the body that I have, and I look like I look and that’s just who I am. On the other hand, I know from experience that I’m harder to beat than people think. I’m not saying I’d beat him, but I’d really like to see if I can, or at least how far I can push him."

He also told an interesting story about how he got hired by WWE. Typically when WWE is considering hiring a performer, there are a handful of people who vote on whether or not they should be brought in. In the case of Kevin Owens, the vote was split 2-2, until Triple H made call to sign him.

"When I got my chance to be called up to the pros, the story I heard was that four or five people had a say in the decision. The vote was tied at two, and Triple H cast the deciding ballot. He gave me my chance. I appreciated that he was willing to risk signing me even though I’m not the typical WWE wrestler.

Since I started working with him, we’ve become a lot closer. He helps me as much as he can for shows – like he does with everyone – but we both have young kids at home and we talk about a lot of other things that have nothing to do with wrestling. The fact that he’s in my corner is what counts. I watched him fight when I was younger. I went to the Bell Centre to see him live. He’s the one who motivated me."
:youngsabo:

PlainSight

Anon
Daps
Reppin
UK
bu bu bu but he was buried
He hasnt been buried. Yet.

Being booked to ultimately lose the Cena feud could have harmed him but it is testament to his talent as a wrestler and overall performer that he has managed to maintain a modicum of momentum. Same with Rusev.

We just have to see how he is booked going forward.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
He hasnt been buried. Yet.

Being booked to ultimately lose the Cena feud could have harmed him but it is testament to his talent as a wrestler and overall performer that he has managed to maintain a modicum of momentum. Same with Rusev.

We just have to see how he is booked going forward.
Sarcasm I used