Kevin Owens speaks on NJPW guys joining E, The Undertaker, Steen alter-ego

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Kevin Owens recently spoke with Title Match Wrestling to hype WWE's upcoming Royal Rumble pay-per-view on January 24th. The former Intercontinental champion addressed a wide range of topics including WrestleMania 32, potential matches with Brock Lesnar and The Undertaker, NJPW stars invading WWE and more.

Here are some highlights of what he said about:

Facing The Undertaker at WrestleMania: "WrestleMania is synonymous with the Undertaker, regardless of what's happened with the streak, I still think it's Undertaker's show. I'd like to throw my name in the hat and see if he's still the phenom that he claims to be."

Alter Ego Plan Scrapped: "I think it was a good idea not to go with a Mick Foley type storyline where I also portrayed myself as "Kevin Steen" alongside my current name. I have a comedic storyline planned but not going down that route."

NJPW Stars To WWE: "If any of those guys do get here, Nakamura is probably the one I'm most excited about. I've wrestled him once before, before I got signed to WWE and it was a pretty awesome experience. I think he would bring something completely different to WWE. As far as the other guys are concerned, they're all talented guys, but ultimately, I'm better, so it doesn't matter if they come or not."

Owens would outwork the hell outta the Undertaker to the point it wouldn't even be funny:dead:

I still need to find out why the Shield attacked Taker:ohhh:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I think he might just be in the running for the Taker match since he really not gonna face anyone of star power at this point. He not facing Brock or Rock...they don't like Daniel Bryan so that's not happening....no more Wyatts...Ambrose? Yeah right. Kane again? Hell nah...and the definitely not some issue with not doing Sting vs Taker.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Owens would legit break his back after the first powerbomb

I think it's time to bring out the Package Piledriver. :sas1:

He's the only guy keeping that 'fabe alive. I salute him. He's always shytting on people who tweet him. He's not out there playing video games on YouTube like Seth or doing 5k walks for charities in electric lime green clothes like UT

Please tell me there's a pic of this. :mjlol: :dead:

Johnny Joestar

oraoraoraoraoraora
Daps
Reppin
USA
He's the only guy keeping that 'fabe alive. I salute him. He's always shytting on people who tweet him. He's not out there playing video games on YouTube like Seth or doing 5k walks for charities in electric lime green clothes like UT

Since when does being a complete a$$hole at work mean you can't chill out and play videos games? :jbhmm: If we're talking about keep the 'fabe alive, I mean.

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
Since when does being a complete a$$hole at work mean you can't chill out and play videos games? :jbhmm: If we're talking about keep the 'fabe alive, I mean.
I guess it depends on their gimmick and if they're playing with their enemies. Bray Wyatt should not be on there

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
Please tell me there's a pic of this. :mjlol: :dead:

Bonus:

Undertaker-New-Photo.jpg