Kevin Owens speaks

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Kevin Owens spoke to Mike Jones from DC101 in Washington, DC this week to promote WWE's live event this Sunday at the Eagle Bank Arena in Fairfax, VA. Here are some highlights of what KO said about:

Finn Balor & Samoa Joe Joining The Main Roster: "I think there's a lot of people in NXT that are right on the cusp of being ready to come and make an impact on the main roster! Joe, Finn, Hideo Itami, when he's healthy cause he's still hurt right now, Enzo and Big Cass, who are probably my favorites in NXT right now, and that's just to name a few."

NXT Preparing you for WWE: "That's the thing about NXT and the way they built NXT is it's so good to get you ready for that moment. Triple H built it with that in mind, that once you get that opportunity you nail it and knock it out of the park. He did everything he could to make NXT basically a smaller version of RAW."

On Sheamus incident: "We have moved past it and think nothing of it, I respect Sheamus and hope we can work together in some capacity in the future."

Finally Making It To The Big Time In WWE: "It's happened to me several times over the past few months and it still happens. I get in the elevator and it's just me in the elevator, I'll find myself staring at the reflection and thinking 'How did you get here' and it's a way of reminding myself that this is what I've been waiting for forever."

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
:dwillhuh:So to be clear there was no sheamus incident?

What am I missing :damn:

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Sheamus knocked out 2 of Kevins teeth a few weeks back so Owens tried to return the favor. It carried to backstage and yea

Rosecrans

CPT
Supporter
Daps
Surprised that KO is trying to be the bigger man given wtf that piece of shyt Sheamus did