Keyshia cole has some pretty ass feet and toes.................

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Aight "Real Nikka" I wish I could be "real" like you and suck on dirty toes that have been stuffed up inside nasty smellin socks in old worn out shoes walking around and sweating all day. Damn i gotta step my game up and become a "real nikka" like you and start caressing and licky nasty ass feet.

:camby:

Whatever, breh. I ain't fvcking with a chick that has feet that look like this:

ART-ugly-feet.jpg

Pretty toes on a female is :ahh:

Dman414

Banned
Daps
Aight "Real Nikka" I wish I could be "real" like you and suck on dirty toes that have been stuffed up inside nasty smellin socks in old worn out shoes walking around and sweating all day. Damn i gotta step my game up and become a "real nikka" like you and start caressing and licky nasty ass feet.

:camby:
Feet are usually only dirty and nasty if the bytch is black. This is why those whores are the laughing stock of the world. Mr sotomayor said it best hair hatted hooloigans

Last edited:

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Feet are like the nose in my book, ones with nice shape are nice but it ain't a critical part in my female rating meter.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Feet are usually only dirty and nasty if the bytch is black. This is why those whores are the laughing stock of the world. Mr sotomayor said it best hair hatted hooloigans

u started off like a poster who seemed like who was maybe a lil suspect now u've gone full retard with the trolling.

take it down a notch