KG Calls Barkley an "ALMOST CHAMPION" After Sir Charles calls him "Borderline HOF"

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
It was funny... Reminds me of how me and one of my homies talk shyt to each other. It's all good but we stay shytting on each other amongst friends but it's all love regardless

And thats the way it should be. We get competitive but when the games is over we cool af and sometimes shyt on other friends together.

Talking shyt is just a past time in sports or any competitive arena. We all got our rivalries amongst friends

reading some of these comments makes you realize how anti-social some of these posters seem to be lol... sounds like 2 people jokin around with each other to me :manny:

obviously both respect each other

SwagKingKong

All Star
Daps
Am I the only one who thinks kg was better than barkley?

of course he was.

Garnett is a top 10 player of all-time, Chuck is not close to that.

His basketball opinions are always awful. He was never able to master the 3pt shot despite chucking a whole bunch of them, so now he hates threes and think they don't work. The same thing with defense. He basically only likes inside players who plays like he did. That's why he never liked KGs game, since KG doesn't remind him of himself, at all, on the court.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Damn when niccas is up for HOF..... that selection gonna be CRAZY.

You got Timmy, Kobe, Duncan all came out the same year.

Then not to factor in whatever other guy that may didnt get selected 1st ballet but deservingly so up again

That shyt gonna be CRAZY!!!!:banderas:

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
tumblr_nm2gcxrE7g1qznj8ho1_400.gif

Got em :lolbron:

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
KG Str8 Savage:wow:- Didn't even hit CB with "im kiddin" :mjlol:

KG is the perfect antidote to Chuck..:blessed: nikka must have forgotten KG had nikkas waiting for him in the parking lot off that Trash talk :dame: And with GP sitting next to him....it was the right time :banderas: Great fukkery all around....but you know the network boys :ld: was like :whoa: they probably remember what Peyton did to Kenny Smith..:lupe:

Last edited: