Kid Cudi to Kanye: "If you can't deal with the fact you lost your woman... That's not my f**king problem."

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
"You need to own up to your shyt like every man in this life has. I’ve lost women, too"

:ufdup:Cudi lost women and played in shyt but don't put that on every man, now :dame:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
yeah, cudi is known to be mentally fragile. but at least he owns it and doesn't want bad energy.

kanye has severe mental problems. unfortunately, thousands of people rely on him to make a living. so he won't get the help he needs or a break from all of this till he's old or dead

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
No lies told. Take accountability for the bytch YOU CHOSE. A lot of nkkas are guilty of this (poor judge of character). Get wit a smut, get left or cheated on...then wanna look for sympathy. :sadbron:

Same with scornful, POS baby-moms, who wanna ruin their lives.

I'm always like....

"Ngga, you chose her." :heh:

The signs are always there. Ye been a clown.

Last edited:

dangerranger

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You notice Cudi is the only rapper to stand up to Kanye. Even the ones that knows he’s problematic would rather kiss his *ss in public than call him out and you know they are all talking sh*t behind his back. Cudi is probably the only rapper is willing to address Kanye and he’s doesn’t even beef with people like that.