Kidd Kidd says he has over 500 unreleased records with Lil Wayne

Tunechi

Tunechi Baby
Daps
Reppin
YMCMB
lil-wayne-tease-gentlemen-club-kidd-kidd-birthday-mack-maine4.jpg

We have previously seen three different parts of this interview, and now here is another excerpt from Kidd Kidd‘s conversation with Maloney for Breaking Wreckords Radio.

In this part, the former Young Money artist talks about the Sqad Up tapes from the early 2000s, Lil Wayne‘s work ethic in the studio, having at least 500 unreleased songs with Wayne, and more.

You can check out the interview below where Kidd also reveals that all of his unreleased music with Tunechi is all stored on Tune‘s computer! I wonder if we will ever hear it?

Kidd Kidd Reveals Him & Lil Wayne Have Over 500 Unreleased Songs Together

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
lil-wayne-tease-gentlemen-club-kidd-kidd-birthday-mack-maine4.jpg

We have previously seen three different parts of this interview, and now here is another excerpt from Kidd Kidd‘s conversation with Maloney for Breaking Wreckords Radio.

In this part, the former Young Money artist talks about the Sqad Up tapes from the early 2000s, Lil Wayne‘s work ethic in the studio, having at least 500 unreleased songs with Wayne, and more.

You can check out the interview below where Kidd also reveals that all of his unreleased music with Tunechi is all stored on Tune‘s computer! I wonder if we will ever hear it?

Kidd Kidd Reveals Him & Lil Wayne Have Over 500 Unreleased Songs Together

Yo that's my podcast partner Maloneys video. His shyt has been really doing the rounds lately.

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
Aint nobody tryna hear no kidd kidd them shyts never coming out :snooze::russ: