Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
paula patton
gabrielle union
rooney mara's sister...i forget her name
kristen stewart (generally, tho she's had a couple roles she's done decent in)
megan fox
megan good (outside of eve's bayou)
tamala jones
sanaa can be one-dimensional at times, her and gabby suffer from using the same facial expressions and "emotions" in most their roles

and some others....i'm at work, don't feel like continuing
they not as successful as halle
dont u dare say sanna she gave us love and basketball :ufdup:

Daps
paula patton
gabrielle union
rooney mara's sister...i forget her name
kristen stewart (generally, tho she's had a couple roles she's done decent in)
megan fox
megan good (outside of eve's bayou)
tamala jones
sanaa can be one-dimensional at times, her and gabby suffer from using the same facial expressions and "emotions" in most their roles

and some others....i'm at work, don't feel like continuing

None of them on the level of stature as Halle nor the hardware with possibly the worst performance getting her The Oscar

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
None of them on the level of stature as Halle nor the hardware with possibly the worst performance getting her The Oscar
if we're being honest halle's beauty got her to being a $20M/film actress. but you didn't qualify they had to be/have been A+ list. that said, i agree she got an oscar for a terrible movie/role

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Brehette, where did you get that display pic from? I fukks with it. :jbhmm:
I got it from a guy on twitter. I asked him if I could use it for for my avi in message boards and he gave me the okay. Lemme see if I can pull up the whole image

DFchmM9XkAUUUAN.jpg:large

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm respect critics, RT, etc but I don't care on this one. This was a good, exciting flick. I got what I expected and more
And I'm not even a Halle Berry fan like that. It is what it appears to be but it's not as predictable, imo.

White City Black

Weed, Rocks, Blow
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
I'm kinda glad I hadn't even watched the trailer beforehand.

It's a cool Saturday night at the show type movie to go see. Judging by Halle's domestic situation in the film, plus the fact it's her fault her boy got taken in the first place, you could tell her character's kind of a fukk up. Wish we could've watch her situation after all the crazy shyt went down.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
I feel dumb as hell,i saw the trailer for this movie and thought to myself "i saw a trailer for this a long time ago,this shyt aint came out yet:dahell:"

But its actually a whole nother movie that looks as horrible as that movie,with a similar plot:mindblown:

I think it's the same one. Trailer is running for theaters now, even though it's been available online since last year.