Killa Cam Coming To Style On The Byrd Gang Like Another Dipset Breakup: Atlanta @ Carolina WK16 GT

Will Cam And The Panthers Get Revenge On The Dirty Birds?

• Atlanta Will Win And Get One Step Closer To Clinching A Postseason Berth

Votes: 21 65.6%
  • Carolina Will Keep Their Slim Playoff Chances Alive

Votes: 11 34.4%

• Total voters

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
2922vpi.jpg

On Christmas Eve, we have a hellified matchup between I85/NFC South Rivals The Carolina Panthers and The Atlanta Falcons! Both squads are currently on a 2 game win streak and are hoping to extend it to 3 this Saturday. However, both squads are playing for something a little different. Atlanta pretty much is a lock for postseason play and a win on Saturday would all but cement it. Meanwhile, Carolina is looking to keep their slim playoff chances alive.

tempATLvsCAR29--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

Atlanta Feels pretty confident with Ryan in the MVP convo and Their All Star WR Julio Jones returning after dealing turf toe. They have a young Defense thats been improving and hopes to contain Newton. Carolina won't be a pushover in BOA stadium though. The Panthers have been playing better and looser recently which has led to winning results. Even without Luke the Defense has been on a roll and Cam and The Offense has been clicking. The key will be keeping Cam upright and protected.

1137346_1280x720.jpg

This game had lot more implications that just playoffs, the last meeting between these 2 really left a bad taste in Carolina's mouth. So bad that the DC Sean McDermott wanted to jump from the team's plance after the loss. :huhldup: Panthers DC Wanted To Jump From Team Plane.
And you know Killa Cam aint going to forget about that concussion causing hit he suffered last game too. :camufdup:Therefore, you can expect a little something EXTRA with this matchup.

PANTHERS_FALCONS1002_309

Panther Posse Lets give these Byrd Brains a nice L to hang beside their stockings right before the Holiday:youngluke:
#PantherPosse:camsalute: #CookOutGANG

@Killah Ray
@UserNameless
@No Sleep
@Frank Sabotka
@Relldaproblem
@distinguishedNOW
@Bishop_BP_Jakes
@young3000
@CBSkyline
@Jparker90
@Azik
@Millions
@Carolina Slim
@Mook
@Consumed
@BlackAdam
@42 Monks
@Henry Orbit
@hyperman25
@Corey Matthews
@SireSiah#KWU
@Hiesenberg
@Darth Nubian
@Rigby.
@BlackLightning
@Ultima
@Call Me James
@Real
@Outlaw
@BossMobb
@Leezy337
@IGSaint12

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
Thread title is trash wow :huhldup:

1. No one in Atlanta or on here has ever referred to the Falcons as Byrd Gang. Keep that wack ass nickname in Philly

2. A better title would've been "Keep this shyt three hundred, put that shyt on my hood" because the last time we saw y'all Julio put 300 on y'all garbage ass secondary

3. Your thread titles done turned into Scam bro, one year wonder status :francis: don't take it as a diss take it as an opportunity to get better

Falcons 41 Scammers R Us 24

Bruh Man 5th Flo

Peeeeeeaaaaccceeee ✌️
Daps
Reppin
Every cotdam inch of GA..except the racist parts
FIRST off.....Carolina needs to address what the fukk they are gonna do with

LQbkuJ4.jpg

because last time......he put up an EASY 300 yds on yall asses.....Julio straight took a shyt in the panther's litter box

and this is before the emergence of Gabriel as a real threat for us.......

on-julio-jones-300-yd-game-im-just-gonna-sip-4263226.png

norman ain't walking through that door Panther fellaz.....

as a falcon's fan.....i wish you panther boys good luck....because our offense is clicking on all cylinders right now.....and this may get ugly..

:shaq:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Thread title is trash wow :huhldup:

1. No one in Atlanta or on here has ever referred to the Falcons as Byrd Gang. Keep that wack ass nickname in Philly

:jbhmm: ...... :duck:

@SubZeroDegrees So New Orleans ain't got no love for the muthafukkin 2013 NFC South Champions? :heh: No respect given to your big brother from the big city red & black bird gang Atlanta Falcons? After all we been through, not even a mention, not one :salute: to our success? I thought I knew you better than that wo :wow:

But fukk it tho. We still dropping 30 plus on a whoadie's head :umad: :umad:

BTW, @portcityplaya tell yo bytch no onions on my po'boy. Don't make me have to remind her again :birdman:

@61woods @cfountain @Easy-E y'all only get half a bar :pacspit:

:pacspit:

First off #RiseUp Red Bird Gang always gon shyt on a whoadie. That's first. Secondly, do any of y'all really expect to beat us this season or be competitive? :ohhh:

Best case scenario for you clowns is 6-10 and I'ma shyt on a Saint while I eat a crepe from Crepe Cart in the French Market :ahh: