Killa Cam out here looking flabby and sick

Daps
How do you know he's making money? :stopitslime: He may like he may not.

He clearly does not show signs of someone making money. We do not know.

I mean, this is a nice but still an old ass Audi, so he does not mean shy.
An “old ass” Audi most brehs on here couldn’t afford. Why y’all ignoring the other shyt I say? Visit his IG page. Dude is living well. He either is making bread or has someone helping him out. Why do some of you get so combative when a breh acknowledges he has money? Thread is filled with haters.

:skip:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
An “old ass” Audi most brehs on here couldn’t afford. Why y’all ignoring the other shyt I say? Visit his IG page. Dude is living well. He either is making bread or has someone helping him out. Why do some of you get so combative when a breh acknowledges he has money? Thread is filled with haters.

:skip:

Combative.

Nope. I'm just saying you can't assume people having money from IG. Not is this climate.

He might have coped that shyt 13 years ago when he was still on. Who knows.

People need to stop assuming that all these celebrities, especially those who don't do anything anymore, still got it.

Only the people close to him know if he's making money or not.

Back to the topic, yeah he looks :flabbynsick:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
You know about the vette zr1? That’s a classic in itself

:russ:

and the truck I had since brand new..

I can actually afford my car note, I also own a couple properties too I mean as I said I got a few things. You might way to humble yourself since you ask what my broke ass got :mjlol:

:dead: like I said breh, you gotta car loan and 2 10+ year old vehicles. Let's not start feeling ourselves too much :whoa:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
:russ:

:dead: like I said breh, you gotta car loan and 2 10+ year old vehicles. Let's not start feeling ourselves too much :whoa:

Is you dumb or is you stupid? Wealthy folk have car notes too so why you acting like having a note is a bad thing? When you have access to credit you don’t have to use your cash.. Broke mofos like you wouldn’t know that :mjlol:

Barney Rubble

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you follow his IG page, Camron is living real lovely for someone who no longer releases music with any consistency. Seems he either invested the money he made when he was on top or he has another hustle. Either way, dude's getting money, so I can't hate.

:yeshrug:
Cam always had businesses. He even had liquor stores in Harlem in the 90s. I remember being in Harlem and nikkas would point out his spots.

LJLYDK!

All Star
Daps
If you follow his IG page, Camron is living real lovely for someone who no longer releases music with any consistency. Seems he either invested the money he made when he was on top or he has another hustle. Either way, dude's getting money, so I can't hate.

:yeshrug:

What happened to the days when IG was just coming up & Cam was posting pics of his chick up in hot tubs with her p*ssy out :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

dude was wild his IG fukkery back then was hilarious

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
If that's what you took from a grown ass nikka living his life..you needed better role models fam...comment on tha fatt ass on that bike or the weird voice but you in here giving critiques on a man's body?
I use the truck to tow my other whips.. where you going? :mjpls:

Still don’t excuse that terrible ass pink wrap on that R8 :mjlol:

I have to agree..that is a great performance car made to look like a 13yr old girl got it for her birthday..not feeling it at all.