• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
kp-780x520.jpg

1. "Intro"
2. "Citrin" Produced by Black Marvel and Jordan River Banks Additional vocals byThoughtsarizen

3. "Gods of E.din" Produced by Ciph Barker

4. "Golden Pineapple of the Sun" Produced by Jordan River Banks Co-Produced by KomboAdditional vocals by Netza Meta

5. "Starship Planet (Shi'ur Qomah)" Produced by Ciph Barker
6. "Creation of a Super God" Produced by Black Marvel
7. "The Vast Bottomless Sleep (Cosmos)" Produced by Jordan River Banks
8. "PWOWR Glove" Produced by Ciph Barker
9. "L.Gigi (People of the Land of Nod)" Produced by Jordan River Banks and Kombo for Ma'at
Tabla: Sandip Bhattacharya

10. "Earth to Walter Reed, Come In Please" Produced by Jordan River Banks
11. "Mul.Apin Tablets" Produced by Ciph Barker
12. "Centrality of Our Mythic Imagination" Produced by Jordan River Banks Additional vocals by Crystal Nelson

13. "Rogue Godz"Produced by Black Marvel
14. "Color of Ideas" Produced by Jordan River Banks
Additional Vocals by Crystal Nelson

15. "Quantum Spirit of Creation" Produced by Jordan River Banks
16. "Alien Stars" Produced by Ciph Barker
17. "I Destroyed You In Front Of Your Leaders" Produced by Black Marvel
18. "Body of Light" Produced by Jordan River Banks
19. "Gallery of the Gods" Produced by Black Marvel

20. "Walt's Day Out" (Bonus Track) Produced by Jordan River Banks Co-Produced by Def Buurmen, Kombo & Basrabas Violin: Myrthe van de Weetering

just seen this on baller status

throwing the sampler up for those who may not heard it

@Tuaminator @Keyser Soze @Piff Perkins @Billy Ocean @JCalli @Danie84 @2meo @FRIED MASON @KILLAKUTT7 @7Revo @Brayden @Urbanmiracle @The Ruler 09 @Danie84 @torcher @KushGawd @StraightUpFly @Urbanmiracle @JulesWinfield @hustlemania @7Revo @Foxmulder @JamieFoxxHairline @Geoffrey_Chaucer @Billy Ocean @Method Man @*L*E*G*A*C*Y* @mobbinfms @SoulController @OnlyInCalifornia @NormanConnors

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
:blessed::blessed::blessed:

gotta have some entheogens on deck for this,still vividly remember popping some booms and walking around the jects/neighborhood bumpin PWOWR and all the streetlights looked like miniature comets,it twas cosmic foggy and i felt like thy twas strutting through the cosmos..then thy saw one of my oldest comrades/akhi's and his young homie was there and thy twas caught in one of my
210ip7m.jpg
modes and just dropping jewels..young bol was looking at my boy with eyes&jaw wide open,then we were all building on shyt..Matthew 18:20

then thy akhi said(paraphrase), "i know i haven't kicked it with my boy G for a long time but i hope i die with him" :mjcry:

don't know how i didn't tear up literally but its things/thoughts like this that keep the fukked up mind of a baylien grime god going,to push through the inertia of third world Babel-On...:youngsabo:

anyhow,thy hope Priest tours for this album and comes out hurr..

Last edited: