Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Can anyone find a picture of the stalker?

Eric Rohan Justin middle name sounds indian.

If he was black his shyt would be all over a Google search.
full
x
full

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I have zero sympathy for simpcreh. :unimpressed:

Running up in anybody's house armed and uninvited is a ticket straight to the Shadow Realm.

Add to that the fact that dude was clearly a pedophile and future child molester and he can rest all the way in some hot piss.

Basically, fukk him. :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Parents are still foul for letting their little girl whore herself out for cash and clout though. :hubie:
Not argument here. His age is what was fukking with me a little bit.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Killer Indian simp. This is going to happen more often. These Indians really have issues over women. Girls gottts be careful who they interact with.

notice she kept dudes last $500 he sent but didn’t unblock him. That set his ass off.

he was coming no matter what at that point, after making all the effort to find her location

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Lot of parents out there like this.

Supposedly the girl from Stranger Things parents went to the extreme with her.

Damn near open secret in Hollywood. Which is why a certain rapper was all up in her text messages until she innocently exposed him.

:dame:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Also if the HOA told me I had to leave the neighborhood cuz I defended my family during a home invasion I'd tell them mfs to eat several dikks

they told them to leave because the social media draws stalkers and they still won’t stop doing the social media.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
This is a wild fukking story, possibly of the WEEK on here(minus @Intergalatic Koala’s evolving)

The dad’s comment had me :dead:
“I think we just had to allow her to make a decision and sort of support her," he said. "I think it’s going to help her heal. It sounds corny, but I don’t know what else you would do it for.”

her own friends were selling her information :dead:

I legitimately wanna know how/what makes somebody obsess over somebody like this, it being a kid is weird, but I’ll say anybody

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Lot of parents out there like this.

Supposedly the girl from Stranger Things parents went to the extreme with her.

Damn near open secret in Hollywood. Which is why a certain rapper was all up in her text messages until she innocently exposed him.

:dame:
need more details then this :martin: