Kimi on HBO Max (Starring Zoe Kravitz x Directed by Steven Soderbergh)

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
The trailer is better than the movie
:whew:

I just watched the trailer again and it'll have you thinking it's an intense thriller but nah, it's a drag and that's even with it only being 90 minutes.
The praise this is getting is wild to me. I've seen better films get harsher criticism.

I'm a fan, but take Soderbergh's name off this and watch scores drop at least 2 points.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I enjoyed it. Well, I enjoyed the tension building in the first half at least. Felt like a modern, COVID era take on Rear Window, but Hitchcock did it way better. Things got a bit goofy in the back half and they lost me there. I was wondering why they had Kravitz looking like a whole weeaboo in this.

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
I’m watching this right now and it lost me in the 3rd act because she goes from blue hair to blonde, but hey, they had to keep the movie going I guess.

Wait a minute, this bytch is about to go commando bytch on these nikkas?:comeon:

Wait a minute, again. This nikka with the knife! :pachaha:

Anyways, I never heard of the movie but I checked it out because I saw Zoe and I got the eye candy I came for plus more with the nudity. No complaints. Outside of her not being able to afford that beautiful apartment.:manny:

Last edited:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I’m watching this right now and it lost me in the 3rd act because she goes from blue hair to blonde, but hey, they had to keep the movie going I guess.

Wait a minute, this bytch is about to go commando bytch on these nikkas?:comeon:

Wait a minute, again. This nikka with the knife! :pachaha:

Anyways, I never heard of the movie but I checked it out because I saw Zoe and I got the eye candy I came for plus more with the nudity. No complaints. Outside of her not being able to afford that beautiful apartment.:manny:
Telling the contractor what to do which ain't gonna happen in no apartment ever