Kim's disrespect for Kanye (Chatty Patty thread)

Guru

1995 -
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
We all know and all talk about how Ye is a lost c0oN but neva how he takes blatant disrespect from his wife all over social media and he still with the bytch...

"Her recording that vid of him holding food to a white fashion designer and laughing"...

"Her serving soul food to Kanye and blacks on snapchat and laughing about it"...

"Posting snaps of soul food with watermelon"

"Posted a pic of blacks eating popeyes with kanye in it"

Like she mocking my nikka...

Idk brehs but we might get a snap from Kim soon cuddling up wid another nikka while she facetime Ye laughing bout it :mjcry:

She obviously have no respect and love for the man to be doing this so why hell did she decide to get married and have kids?

He might even be cuck tbh...

Thoughts???

Guru

1995 -
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
From when I saw the blue eye contacts and him serving the CACs food I knew that nikka was lost

the man who made College Dropout & Late Registration is gone now:wow:
kanye-west_glamour_3ma16_GettyImages-b_720x1080.jpg

:mjcry: this ain't the real ye brehs

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She obviously have no respect and love for the man to be doing this so why hell did she decide to get married and have kids?

She did it for attention and fame. Kanye was big at the time of her marrying him. She wanted to be considered a star, but she had no real talent so she married someone with talent. After Kanye married her, his music has been going down hill.

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
She did it for attention and fame. Kanye was big at the time of her marrying him. She wanted to be considered a star, but she had no real talent so she married someone with talent. After Kanye married her, his music has been going down hill.
Everybody saw it coming, look what happened to James Harden last year... nikka went from, toe to toe with steph curry as the best player... to unmentioned at all

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
He never grieved and works too hard. If he wasn't in limelight, this wouldn't be judged. I loved his first two albums and production prior to being a solo artists, but then stopped following him. I only know of him for rants and Khardashians now.