King George was a clown thinking he was finna take over America from 4,000 miles away

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
See if it was present day, when you got planes and jets and shyt to travel bacc n forth within hours, then it might make sense.

But this dumbass nikka raelly thought he was finna take over a whole country full of equally ruthless and blood thirsty cacs, from 4000 miles away.

Jus think how dumb that sounds, you sendin troops on a goddamn boat that takes months to even get there. They already fatigued af. Not only that but they don't even know where df they are or the landscape of America. No one in the country is on they side, they have no where to hide and limited supplies.

Probably the dumbest war of alltime :dead:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
See if it was present day, when you got planes and jets and shyt to travel bacc n forth within hours, then it might make sense.

But this dumbass nikka raelly thought he was finna take over a whole country full of equally ruthless and blood thirsty cacs, from 4000 miles away.

Jus think how dumb that sounds, you sendin troops on a goddamn boat that takes months to even get there. They already fatigued af. Not only that but they don't even know where df they are or the landscape of America. No one in the country is on they side, they have no where to hide and limited supplies.

Probably the dumbest war of alltime :dead:
The English were already here breh

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
hqdefault.jpg

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Thread is ridiculous. The British Empire were stone cold killers. They were the biggest, meanest Empire that's ever existed. They were the biggest drug dealers in world history and wrecked China to prove a point.
:mjlol:
I'll provide more info after I get back from hitting the club. The only reason why the British fought sorta clean in America was because the colonist were English speaking Protestants.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Thread is ridiculous. The British Empire were stone cold killers. They were the biggest, meanest Empire that's ever existed. They were the biggest drug dealers in world history and wrecked China to prove a point.
:mjlol:
I'll provide more info after I get back from hitting the club. The only reason why the British fought sorta clean in America was because the colonist were English speaking Protestants.
Makes sense, cuz they had to be high as a kite thinking they was finna take over foreign land from other blood thirsty cacs :ufdup: