Daps
9G17_8
:gucci:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
He was a sailor and an engineer, highly educated and the people love him for the most part.

His son been a disgrace. I think years ago there was a sex vid of him and some chick. No one wanted him as king. And this is beyond disgusting
Ain't that Daddy's fault?

morris

Superstar
Daps
Ain't that Daddy's fault?
I want to agree with you, cuz you make a good point. But I'm not Thai I'm not from that country I just know when I was there people always spoke ill of the son and they they said since he was young. Maybe daddy did send him off to boarding school or something who knows. All I know is that he's always been a disgrace

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Every time someone tells me they want to visit Thailand I automatically assume they either like cheap hookers or ladyboys, maybe even both.
then you must not know about the droves of banging ass africans and euros who come here constantly to get drunk and fukk something strange.... i was just told last night that i'm the first black american she's ever seen... only seeing us on tv... broad literally said "I am so HONORED to meet you" then gave me 10 shots...

y'all better stop listening to american propaganda and go live your life... the american black man is a fukking jewel the moment he crosses over a border

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
then you must not know about the droves of banging ass africans and euros who come here constantly to get drunk and fukk something strange.... i was just told last night that i'm the first black american she's ever seen... only seeing us on tv... broad literally said "I am so HONORED to meet you" then gave me 10 shots...

y'all better stop listening to american propaganda and go live your life... the american black man is a fukking jewel the moment he crosses over a border
I've TDY'ed to Thailand several times while in the Military. Any American with money is a Jewel to them not just black. If she/he was speaking English to you it's highly likely that she/he was running game on you.

Last edited: