KKK Cac Runs over a Black Teen

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Worst part about this story is this guy has a record as long as both of his arms but he was given lenient sentences by a White judge & let back into society, as if he wasnt a serious threat to murder someone all along.
:snoop:
Amerikkka meanwhile Brehs getting 10 years for 2nd/3rd offense marijuana possession here

Swagnicious

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Swagville
:demonic: shyt got me fukking boiling. tf you forgive em already :why:

I will never criticize a family member who decides to let go and forgive whoever killed their loved one - especially females. I haven't been through it so I don't know what it's like.

I can't imagine how hard it is to not only have immense permanent sadness over losing a family member, but ALSO have immense anger towards the killer. That's too much extreme emotion to carry around in you for the rest of your life. My guess is some people simply can't deal with all of that inside them, and choose to let go of the one that is easier to release - the anger

SubZero

Hall Of Fame
Daps
Reppin
Wall Street - Black Renaissance Purveyor
I will never criticize a family member who decides to let go and forgive whoever killed their loved one - especially females. I haven't been through it so I don't know what it's like.

I can't imagine how hard it is to not only have immense permanent sadness over losing a family member, but ALSO have immense anger towards the killer. That's too much extreme emotion to carry around in you for the rest of your life. My guess is some people simply can't deal with all of that inside them, and choose to let go of the one that is easier to release - the anger

FOH.:pacspit:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

NAH IM TIRED OF YALL fukkING DOCILE fukkING COWARDS, bytch ASS nikkaS ALWAYS WANNA FORGIVE THE MASSA. YALL COWARDS WOULD TRY TO GET A nikkaS WHOLE FAMILY IF IT WAS A BLACK MAN

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
living on hate and anger is no way to live.
Saying you forgive the person doesn't mean you don't want them to face the stiffest response for their actions.

Imhotep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NAH IM TIRED OF YALL fukkING DOCILE fukkING COWARDS, bytch ASS nikkaS ALWAYS WANNA FORGIVE THE MASSA. YALL COWARDS WOULD TRY TO GET A nikkaS WHOLE FAMILY IF IT WAS A BLACK MAN

I dont think dude is trying to take sides, just trying to see this through the eyes of a parent who has gone through the loss of losing a child in a situation like this and choosing not to carry the hate the rest of their lives.
As a parent I hope to never be put in a situation as this parent is going through but until I have walked in her shoes I cannot fault her for her act of forgiveness