Klay Thompson saving the season but curry most likely getting credit unappreciation

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Would they have done better or worse with dame and the same squad? Or kyrie?

Better still would they have done worse with a healthy KD no steph, or healthy PG in place of steph. OR Kawhi in place of steph. I'm questioning his best player in the world status. He's dame Lillard with better circumstances.

Uh, worse, worse, worse, worse....I dunno what would happen with the Kawhi vs. Kawhi matchup tho.

McPiff

#goat
Daps
Who hit the shyt to tie:stopitslime:

the way you nikkas can completely ignore the clutch things Curry does. Like last night hitting the shot to tie it is baffling, you nikkas let your hate or staning of another player completely ignore facts.

But thecoli told me that game tying shots were not that important :dwillhuh:

nikkas need to let the hate go and appreciate greatness

Daps
Nobody gonna talk about Klay decided he was gonna take the Defensive assignment of Kawhi in the last few mins and hitting the 3 to get them within range of tying

Klay is my FMVP if GS wins

Actually Draymond was guarding Kawhi. Then he picked up a foul. Then he told Klay that he had 5 fouls so they switched. That was actually caught on camera. It wasn’t some “I got Kawhi!” scenario. It was a smart team basketball decision.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Actually Draymond was guarding Kawhi. Then he picked up a foul. Then he told Klay that he had 5 fouls so they switched. That was actually caught on camera. It wasn’t some “I got Kawhi!” scenario. It was a smart team basketball decision.

I sometime hate Dray's attitude on the court (the complaining, not his game) but when I saw him ask that switch I was like "Damn that's a smart move right there"

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
and some poster dismissed my assertion that curry is the most hated player on this forum outside of lebron as an exaggeration.

just look at this retarded ass thread as exhibit number 1,200 of why this is beyond just basketball and just pure hatred. no logic, no critical thinking and analysis, just pure garbage posting.