Knowledge Truly is a Curse

Archangel

Banned
Daps
I finally understand the saying "ignorance is bliss". The less you know, it's like the happier you are. The older I get, the more I learn and the more I understand how disgusting and terrible this world is.

Understanding the dark side behind everything. Everything has a dark side.
Wars are funded by the same entities on both sides. Blood is spilled for the sake of money. Lies are perpetuated as truth to the masses.

Adam and Eve were forbidden to eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. Satan tempted them to eat vowing that once they ate, their eyes would be opened. Meaning they would gain a higher knowledge. But they were perfect. Everything there was to know, they were supposed to already know. There was something even more.

Whatever knowledge they gained scared them so much they went, clothed themselves and hid from God. What did they see they scared them so? For that thirst for knowledge, according to scriptures, the consequence was death and the world has spun towards chaos ever since.

It is such a powerful thing. But too much of it can depress you. Can you imagine knowing all the secrets of the world? The truth behind every war, assasination, every religion. The sciences behind every ancient structure. Egypt, Sumer, Mesopotamia, Lemuria, Babylon? These people knew something more and went to great lengths to conceal their knowledge.

Idk man. I wish I could travel back in time 5000 years ago, pre egypt, pre flood just to study amongst the sages and learn the secrets of the world.

Last edited:

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
Knowledge is neutral
Wisdom is a river of blessings

He gives wisdom to whom He wills, and whoever has been given wisdom has certainly been given much good. And none will remember except those of understanding.

-Sura Al-Baqarah, Ayah 269

MalickSyXShabbaz

Daps
As far as the nostalgia to go back to the ancient times
Every life in every era is a spiritual experience. Those Egyptians would see our technology as higher magic. If you slower down and pondered on your life alone you would come to the conclusion that it is An amazing phenomenon

Benefited

Banned
Daps
I think that bible story is moreso about how "Curiosity killed the cat". As well as the important fact in that story is that they disobeyed god.
They went against gods laws which are the laws of nature,and killed there innocence in the proccess.
You will gain knowledge of many things,but if it doesn't feel right or goes against the laws of god and nature you should reject it.
Humans have been going against that for years,more specefically the white man which is why the world and society is being destroyed.
Black folks are trying to fit in instead of trying to bring order and balance back.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I finally understand the saying "ignorance is bliss". The less you know, it's like the happier you are. The older I get, the more I learn and the more I understand how disgusting and terrible this world is.

Wars are funded by the same entities on both sides. Blood is spilled for the sake of money. Lies are perpetuated as truth to the masses.

Adam and Eve were forbidden to eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. Satan tempted them to eat vowing that once they ate, their eyes would be opened. Meaning they would gain a higher knowledge. But they were perfect. Everything there was to know, they were supposed to already know. There was something even more.

Whatever knowledge they gained scared them so much they went, clothed themselves and hid from God. What did they see they scared them so? For that thirst for knowledge, according to scriptures, the consequence was death and the world has spun towards chaos ever since.

It is such a powerful thing. But too much of it can depress you. Can you imagine knowing all the secrets of the world? The truth behind every war, assasination, every religion. The sciences behind every ancient structure. Egypt, Sumer, Mesopotamia, Lemuria, Babylon? These people knew something more and went to great lengths to conceal their knowledge.

Idk man. I wish I could travel back in time 5000 years ago, pre egypt, pre flood just to study amongst the sages and learn the secrets of the world.
Same here OP. I feel this way at times.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i think of that story as if the fact itself that they went against the rule made them aware of a new option where they do something forbidden. before that they were happy because they didn't know any better. they gained knowledge of sin. it made them see that with disobeying something they always obeyed comes shame, fear, as well as other options on how to live. to bring it back to your post, the more options you have, the more you are conscious of the opportunity cost of picking one over the other, the more you feel a sense of loss which can creates anxiety. knowledge gives you more options on how to think. i think the way to not feel the anxiety as much is to learn to detach yourself from it to some degree. for example, you feel like the more you learn, the more disgusting the world is. but maybe it's both beautiful and disgusting. or maybe it's neither. wherever it is disgusting, ask yourself if you can do something about it. if not, acknowledge it but don't dwell on it. get the game out of it and use the game to affect the areas you can change. start with whatever is closest to you (yourself) and spread it. dwelling on the rest is like intellectual masturbation.

MalickSyXShabbaz

Daps
I think that bible story is moreso about how "Curiosity killed the cat". As well as the important fact in that story is that they disobeyed god.
They went against gods laws which are the laws of nature,and killed there innocence in the proccess.
You will gain knowledge of many things,but if it doesn't feel right or goes against the laws of god and nature you should reject it.
Humans have been going against that for years,more specefically the white man which is why the world and society is being destroyed.
Black folks are trying to fit in instead of trying to bring order and balance back.
Great post

goatmane

Veteran
Daps

its not a curse. it can be very motivational.

thats why i think billioniares and rich cacs are psyochartic. they realize money = $$$$. thats why capitalism is so ruthless and they want to shyt on the lower class as mcuh as they can. no healhcare, $9 a hour mininum wage, etc.

Jeff Bezos worth $150 b he's worth $50 bil more than the #2 billioniare, bill Gates. nobody can tell him shyt right now.

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
Knowledge is beautiful in essence but when you learn malevolent things you cannot unlearn things. Just mere observation of people you know can be depressing, lies you held dear being shattered by by new information. Knowledge can be depressing and crushing in some instances as well. But that's just an example of the dualities of the world that we live in.​

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
i love laughing at the absurd actions people take

knowing what to do where to be who to move with

knowing what not to do where to avoid who to avoid

knowing makes everything clear