• Total voters

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
He wasn't no volume scorer shut up man
Your rep matches your quality of posting, or lack there of :smugford:

44% career fg :scust:

MJ still finished at 50% even with the wizards years :ahh:

You really trying to tell me the player with the most misses in NBA history wasn't a volume scorer :laff:

you stans are delusional

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your rep matches your quality of posting, or lack there of :smugford:

44% career fg :scust:

MJ still finished at 50% even with the wizards years :ahh:

You really trying to tell me the player with the most misses in NBA history wasn't a volume scorer :laff:

you stans are delusional

He was 45 to 46 percent most of his thats not volume that pretty effencient considering the type of shots he took career the last couple of seasons brought his % down yall Stat nerds are annoying

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
He was 45 to 46 percent most of his thats not volume that pretty effencient considering the type of shots he took career the last couple of seasons brought his % down yall Stat nerds are annoying
Oh, so low bball IQ shots that he loved :ehh:

C0i3qqMVEAEgDim.jpg

I don't need analytics to see he was a chucker, my eyes did that for me

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That's absolutely a volume scorer. He's among the best to ever play and Kobe is relatively efficient among at his high volume but he's not on the MJ/Bron/Durant/Curry level of hyper efficiency. It's why pairing him with hyper efficient big men and solid rebounders is a perfect compliment to him.