Kobe said stop with the comparisons and just enjoy the greatness

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
.405% is higher than .398% last time I checked.
Negligible. Statistically irrelevant difference.

Boston Celtics had an all-time defense, second only to the Detroit Pistons, will go down in the history books.

Golden State had Draymond Green and Iguodala :skip:
:merchant:
And Klay Thompson the best on ball defender in the NBA. They were the number one defense in the NBA. They were number 2 in blocks and #4 in steals.

Like I said old timer, you're hurting yourself

:heh:

Kobe shot better against a world class defense and WON, LeBron shot worse against a wack defense and LOST. You have no argument :mjlol:

:laff:

Nicca so heated he called the best defense in the NBA 3 years running a wack defense

200w.gif

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
[QUOTE="Sccit, post: 29716871, member: 12193"]EVERYTHING I SAY IS EITHER FACT OR 100% PROBABLE

KOBE DEF HAD GREAT HELP IN THE FIRST THREEPEAT - BUT THE BACK TO BACK TITLES HE WON WIT PAU AS SECOND FIDDLE WAS FAR MORE IMPRESSIVE THAN ANY CAST LEBRON EVER WON WIT

IF LEBRON WINS WIT THIS CAST, ILL PUT HIM UP THERE....BUT I DONT HAVE FAITH IN THAT[/QUOTE]
:comeon: Most of the shyt you say is made up scenario's that are based on your opinion. You love to argue about what if's and hypotheticals. Someone could argue that if Lebron had prime Shaq and Phil Jackson as his coach he would have 5-8 championships. You hate to debate current reality but love the hypothetical world. You're somewhat like Skip Bayless with your debate style.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Negligible. Statistically irrelevant difference.

:merchant:
And Klay Thompson the best on ball defender in the NBA. They were the number one defense in the NBA. They were number 2 in blocks and #4 in steals.

Like I said old timer, you're hurting yourself

:heh:

:laff:

Nicca so heated he called the best defense in the NBA 3 years running a wack defense

200w.gif

Bless you brother.

You got another long summer of defending this nikka coming up :picard:

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
You casual fans :snoop:

The west is just top heavy. Outside of the top 2, the east is just as good as the west. And next year Boston will for sure be there with the warriors, and possibly philly with all their cap space.

Casual fans :mjlol:

Top 2 as in Houston and GSW?

SAS with kawhi is #1 seed easily in the east. OKC/Portland could easily be top3 seed in the east.

Go to sleep with that casual shyt, and dont just look at records cause they playing a much more competitive game in the West right now for some time, just like 3 decades ago it was East heavy

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
LeBron stats were far superior. He averaged 7 more points, 5 more rebounds, and 5 more assists with Timofy Mozgov as his second option.

The hell is wrong with you :heh:

That's what Bron plays for....stats. That's why Bron went MIA in 2011 when he realized Wade was going to win the FMVP.

He's 270 lbs and 2 inches taller he better get more rebounds, and he refuses to cede point guard duties to any one but himself.

Hence why Kobe won two championships without Shaq and LeBron was only able to win one without Wade.

Superstars tend to see more championships when they sacrifice "stats" and delegate.

lebron_james_check_my_stats_main.jpg

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
That's what Bron plays for....stats. That's why Bron went MIA in 2011 when he realized Wade was going to win the FMVP.

He's 270 lbs and 2 inches taller he better get more rebounds, and he refuses to cede point guard duties to any one but himself.

Hence why Kobe won two championships without Shaq and LeBron was only able to win one without Wade.

Superstars tend to see more championships when they sacrifice "stats" and delegate.

lebron_james_check_my_stats_main.jpg
Kobe won 2 titles because he cried for a trade and the Lakers got him the best front court in the NBA and the refs gifted the Lakers 40 freethrows in game 7 of the 2010 finals.

:manny: 3 finals MVPs 2. Nobody cares about sidekick rings.