Kobe "Speilberg" Bryants Musecage Productions Presents: The Golden Democracy

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Yeah, no question Kobe is a sociopath, getting a look into how he thinks with these weird ass videos. If he had been anything but a basketball player I think we'd be talking about him as either a serial killer or a cutthroat CEO of a company that sells lead based baby bottles or some shyt.

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Yeah, no question Kobe is a sociopath, getting a look into how he thinks with these weird ass videos. If he had been anything but a basketball player I think we'd be talking about him as either a serial killer or a cutthroat CEO of a company that sells lead based baby bottles or some shyt.
:mjlol:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:russ:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Kobe about to be the voice of The NBA like the Great John Facenda was to The NFL :damn:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Was actually entertaining minus his daughters singing at the beginning, shyt was haunting as hell

My BeanGawd really a psycho :banderas:

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
actually he'd probably be both.
dude has the exact demeanor off the court as christian bale in american psycho
polished, perfectionist, egotistical, psychotic
giphy.gif

3oifD4f.png