kobefail.gif
He even flopped a little to get the call :pachaha:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
im just gonna chime in and say that tim duncan aint even the best on his team ... and has hardly ever been a threat ... just a dude that plays his part well
Neither is Kobe, right now :mjlol:

And Timmy has been the best player on his own team and even in the league many more years than Kobe was too
To be honest, I don't think Lebron will win that many.

Lebron and the Cavs will be fortunate to win 1 or 2
Part of me wants to see him win one for CLE even tho I'm rooting against them.

I mean.. he left my team (MIA) to go back to CLE and that makes me wanna root against them. But being an immigrant myself there is something about a man wanting to "go back home" that hits home with me (NPI) and i cant fault a man for wanting to go back to where he came from. Lord knows i would in a heartbeat if i could. He tried to screw Miami in the process by taking long to keep us from retooling and going after Melo.
But it's a competitive field out there and Wade did the same to CHI to resign with us in 2010 so i get it :manny:

Last edited:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
So tim duncan is your fav player man you a fukk boi and got a boring life
Da fukk does the man's life have to do with basketball, B?

Kobe only has 1 mvp? :what:
He's had some outstanding seasons but other players were just better. He gets more love from fans because he's a Laker and he's... Kobe. But i do feel he deserved that 2nd one Nash got, tho.

Some mofos would say Nash didn't deserve neither to which i disagree. He outplayed Shaq and Dirk THAT year. Tho that second one should have gone to either Dirk or Kobe

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Tim Duncan fanboys are either losers or Mexicans:yeshrug:.

Only Tim Duncan fans I respect are legitimate San Antonio fans that realize how amazingly stuftured and stable that franchise has been.

At this point I eff with LeBron fans heavier than I do with Timmy stans. Swear you'd think dude was averaging 30 ppg and not 10

Suiken

What time it is?
Daps
Reppin
PH
Tim Duncan fanboys are either losers or Mexicans:yeshrug:.

Only Tim Duncan fans I respect are legitimate San Antonio fans that realize how amazingly stuftured and stable that franchise has been.

At this point I eff with LeBron fans heavier than I do with Timmy stans. Swear you'd think dude was averaging 30 ppg and not 10

Still more productive than Kobrick

1 more MVP than Kobrick

1 more Finals MVP than Kobrick

:umad:

I'm not even a Duncan fan :yeshrug: