Kodak Black Claims He Punched Sticky Fingaz & Tried To Shoot Him
By Karlton Jahmal
March 16, 2019 16:23
5.4K Views
3 2
1552766888_3ebc7eae7bf2e716ccbc48882a35e91d.jpg

Christopher Polk/Getty Images

Sticky Fingaz has yet to respond.

Kodak Black is stirring the pot yet again. On Saturday (March 16), the "ZEZE" rapper hopped on Instagram Live to tell his fans a story. The anecdote centers on Onyx member and rap veteran Sticky Fingaz. Black claims that his cousin let Sticky Fingaz onto his tour bus, which led to an altercation. Where and when this fight took place is still unconfirmed. "I ain't like his old head energy 'cause I don't really like old people like that," Kodak stated. "I'm a '90s baby. I don't got no respect for y'all." Kodak, born in 1997, belongs to the second half of 90's babies that are often disowned by those born just a few years earlier. The Floridian rapper continued on to explain that he wasn't feeling Stick Fingaz energy, and an altercation occurred.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Considering the rappers we lost throughout the years, it's a shame we cant trade this buffoon's life to bring someone else back. Oh well it's not too late though. He still might catch a hole in the head. The universe miraculously got Xxxtentacion and Tekashi out the paint, hopefully Kodak is next. I'm tired of seeing his teeth.

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kodak so trash as a artist and a person.

But how sticky wound up there is very careless. Probably got dissed and commenced to want to scrap in A Tour bus full of kodak goons.

If fredo was there, it would have been a shootout. Don know about sticky though.