Kodak Black - Expeditiously (TI, Tiny, The Game & Gillie the Squid diss)

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fire period that youngin got it:ehh:

He gonna keep his foot on Clifford neck Beanie tried to tell yall. Although it was you same nikkas that called him a hater.

Now Kodak doing it and its gaining traction I guess its about who hot at the time Kodak hot now so watch the narrative change.

Last edited:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Pretty nice, wish he didn’t continue to disrespect Tiny, that shyt is corn to me, but the track goes
I feel you. In situations like this these, it's never really about the person they're dissing, they just want to hit you where it hurts and to show you "I'm with taking it anywhere you want to take it"

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I feel you. In situations like this these, it's never really about the person they're dissing, they just want to hit you where it hurts and to show you "I'm with taking it anywhere you want to take it"
I understand, and I used to be all for it, but as I get older, I just ain’t with it. I guess it really is a young mans game *pause*

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Pretty nice, wish he didn’t continue to disrespect Tiny, that shyt is corn to me, but the track goes
TI brought her up on IG live when he was getting at kodak. TI said if kodak was hollering at his girl.. Nipsey would do the same to defend him

nikkas in the comment section was like nobody want your girl tip