Korena Zombie Reveals He's Only Making $ 20,000 for UFC 163 Title Bout: NEW INTERVIEW

CEITEDMOFO

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How much fight money are you receiving for this fight?

I will be making 20,000 dollars to show, and another 20,000 dollars if I win. I do not get any PPV points. After 2 more fights, I will be able to negotiate my contract. Hopefully, I will be in a good position when that happens.

I believe I am a very popular fighter, but I do not make a lot of money. There is definitely a problem with that. MMA was at its peak in South Korea when Hong Man Choi fought Fedor Emelianenko. Hong Man Choi was a huge star in South Korea; there isn’t anyone like that anymore. TV ratings were 10% in those days, now they are barely 1-2%. South Korea needs a star like that for MMA to flourish. I am lacking in a lot of ways, but hopefully I can become a star with the way I fight.

Chan Sung Jung (Korean Zombie) last interview before heading to Brazil for UFC 163

Change

All Star
Daps
That's what his contract is for. That isn't what he'll end up making.

Change

All Star
Daps
Bruh don't defend this bullshyt. Attitudes like this are what will keep these fighters getting paid what they deserve.

He will get paid more than that. He's only had 3 fights in the UFC. How big of a contract should he have gotten coming into the UFC with an 0-2 record in WEC?

You don't really think he'll only make 20,000 with a loss do you?

RudySpanish

Boomer Sooner
Daps
Reppin
OKC
he still fighting off his entry UFC contract after WEC was shutdown and he didn't really have anything to stand on to negotiate he lost to Leonard Garcia and George Ropp he was 0-2 WEC record

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I'm pretty sure hes made a lot of money off all the bonuses he has been receiving since coming to the UFC

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Fight for Dana White breh

Anderson: Tudo no bem, puoco dinheiro
Dana: Sorry brazilian racc00n, you got 10 fights left on this contract, I know you're our most lucrative fighter, and you're going to retire soon with no other source of income, but I can't give you more money
Anderson:
chris-weidman-anderson-silva-knockout-gif.gif

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Bruh don't defend this bullshyt. Attitudes like this are what will keep these fighters getting paid what they deserve.
You know I'm not one toddefend this bullshyt payscale but, tkz didn't really become popular until recently. Also take into consideration he's coming off an injury that sidelined him for almost a year. Dude is one of my favorite fighters and in the grand scheme of things is he underpaid? Yeah sure but he's not a HUGE name. His next contract will be taken care of I'm sure.

They need to disclose that sponsor money too :mjpls: