KOTD - The Saurus vs Charlie Clips - #MASS3

Who Won?

• Clip

• Peter

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Thesaurus was getting there but he fukked up the 3rd. Clips with a clear 2-1 or 3-0.
It was good that Clips turned up for this battle.
Thesaurus never wins against anyone on SMACK URL.
Which is odd because he beat Charron, LOL.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thesaurus was getting there but he fukked up the 3rd. Clips with a clear 2-1 or 3-0.

Because both Charron & The Saurus sound really awkward rapping. The fans hold it against The Saurus (which is fair) but they don't hold it against Charron.

That's why The Saurus loses to most urban battlers pretty clearly, but many fans argue that Charron is beating urban battlers. If Charron was held to a tighter standard, he couldn't claim half those wins.

I've always looked at a battle vs Charron as a handicap match, because of the idea that you CAN'T do what generally pleases your fans, because Charron is "different". But Charron does the SAME shyt every time.

Ardamus

Daps
Because both Charron & The Saurus sound really awkward rapping. The fans hold it against The Saurus (which is fair) but they don't hold it against Charron.

That's why The Saurus loses to most urban battlers pretty clearly, but many fans argue that Charron is beating urban battlers. If Charron was held to a tighter standard, he couldn't claim half those wins.

I've always looked at a battle vs Charron as a handicap match, because of the idea that you CAN'T do what generally pleases your fans, because Charron is "different". But Charron does the SAME shyt every time.

For one, Charron is younger and somehow learned to hand his punches better. I think a lot of fans who strictly followed SMACK or even GT didn't see that KOTD groomed that kid basically. Its almost how WeGoHard and SMACK URL groomed Chess pretty much. Now that he is beyond just being within the space of KOTD, I think Charron already gets held to a tighter standard, imo. More and more fans start to complain about his style and take away his wins. Let's face it, you saying different is a way of saying he is a nerdy and white canadian who's style you don't like. That is what it is but more fans would be honest. But he doesn't get bodied still.

Thesaurus, I feel like has had so many battles and wars, his style sometimes hasn't completely adapted everytime. However, when he wins....he does good within his circuit. He beat people like Carter Deems, Charron, Chedda Cheese, Bender, and I'll give him the Daylyt battle. But he shyts the bed against Verb, Clips, and etc. He had a good back and forth with DNA. So yeah, with SMACK URL talent, very hit or miss.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld

He smoked Arthur.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Who? Well, the only debatable with someone from SMACK he has had would have to be with Chilla Jones. He was pretty good in that battle.

TODD. I call him Arthur. Or Francine Frensky. Muffy Crosswire. He looks like all of them really.

john-john-da-don-drops-summer-madness-3-recap-460x261.jpg

images

images

latest

images

Ardamus

Daps
TODD. I call him Arthur. Or Francine Frensky. Muffy Crosswire. He looks like all of them really.

john-john-da-don-drops-summer-madness-3-recap-460x261.jpg

images

images

latest

images

Every once in a while, you're actually funny. Lol.
I forgot they battled. Yeah, Pete probably did win that one.
That was an underwhelming battle. Might rewatch it.